[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>giving all the matches free before the PPV Why do they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: wwejust.png (321KB, 538x602px) Image search: [Google]
wwejust.png
321KB, 538x602px
>giving all the matches free before the PPV
Why do they do they do this?
>>
PPVs don't draw dimes anymore since the Network started.

They don't care about selling them now.
>>
>>3006829
The gave out the filler matches that nobody cared about like Balor v. Wyatt or Neville v. Tozawa which was actually entertaining and had a story behind it unlike the Balor one
>>
"PPV's" aren't PPV's people knew them anymore. Their PPV business/buyrates were already going down anyways, and I'm sure if the Network never existed they would have gone even lower if they tried to charge $60 for the crap they're putting out.

PPV's today are basically just an extension of the television show and where all the titles are defended. That's it really. They're reliant on the brand itself to draw rather than going balls to the wall in trying to write compelling television. Of course, that has obviously affected the quality of the show that was already bad in the first place.
>>
>>3006889
Are there any other shows in US that charge so much for their show? I don't think there's the Pay per View concept in Europe is it?
>>
>>3006850
>>3006889

So not only did it kill their business, it ruined the shows creatively.
>>
>>3006889

UFC's are that much, Boxing is usually between $60-75.
>>
>>3006889

UFC's are that much, Boxing is usually between $60-75.
>>
>>3006901
>>3007446
ok can we please address this? why the FUCK are you doubleposting in every thread?
>>
>Why do they do they do this?
>>
>>3007559
Its Carter. Ignore Carter.
>>
>>3007559
>implying it's any thing other than mental illness and what his awful idea of "trolling" is.
Ignore the retard and move on because you getting angry and giving him a (you) is what he lives on
>>
>>3006829
Seems like they gave away the filler matches to build the stories. The money matches were kept off TV.
>>
>>3006898
The fuck are you talking about of course ppvs exist in Europe you fucking uneducated swine.
>>
>>3006898
The fuck are you talking about of course ppvs exist in Europe you fucking uneducated swine.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.