[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no one is cheering >no one is even booing >just silence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

>no one is cheering
>no one is even booing
>just silence

It's time to end this storyline. It's so fucking bad.
>>
It's genuinely impressive how quickly this shit died.
>>
I thought I heard some booing but it was legitimately impossible to tell over those goddamn fart trumpets.

Is this fucking rib on Jordan? Seriously, how can anyone think that noise counts as music?
>>
>>3006213
What did it even accomplish? It didn't lead to anything aside from breaking up another tag-team, that's it. No follow up on the blackmail angle, no clash between him and Kurt over Kurt not being around or whatever, no tie-in or relation to a mother shown, it's just nothing.
>>
>>3006213

everything about it is terrible. the "build up", the reveal, all of it. his entire look and gimmick are just completely mediocre and will never get over. Really not his fault though, WWE creative is the worst it's ever been in the history of the company. I feel bad for him.
>>
Is it too early to call this angle one of the biggest flops of all time?
>>
>>3006231
They came up with the idea about Kurt having a secret, then picked something at the last week and since then, they've been writing it week to week. That's literally the reason.
>>
>>3006270

Nope. This has to be one of the stupidest fucking angles of all time. I can't see Kurt Angle kayfabing and keeping this up for the rest of his life. He can't even kayfabe it now. I can just imagine how this angle was created, old senile fuck Vince McMahon just saw the two of them who happened to be standing together and thought "Well, GODDAMN it, Kurt. This little colored looks JUST like you! I've got it, I've got it. He's going to be your son." Jesus fucking Christ, if that's the basis for a storyline coming to fruition, I'd rather switch on over and watch New Japan.
>>
I like this story.
>>
>>3006292

Yeah how did they expect to get out of this down the road. If Jodan somehow got over down the road would they keep this part of his gimmick? Makes no sense.

"That's Kurt Angle's black son!" Wrestlemania moment.
>>
>>3006213
give it time, hasn't been a month yet, they can go in so many directions with the story/character, he works realistic style, raw talent, WWE isn't giving up on him after a month, I can tell Vince likes him so your just gong to have to accept it,

Look at Ziggler, boring and stale as fuck and only in past year did geeky smarks give up on him,

Expect things for Jason Jordan, if you don't you bad judge of talent.
>>
>>3007481
>I can tell Vince likes him so your just gong to have to accept it,
On the contrary you can just go watch NJPW
>>
>>3007462
>That's Kurt Angles back son

This is going to be the /asp/ version of "I recognize that gay blowjob" if it ever happens.
>>
>>3007481
this, they're popping for his offense so in the ring he's connecting to the fans

>>3007462
I still say they're going to make JJ a nepotism heel, when the Miz match actually happens will be a subtle turn but Kurt will stack the odds in JJ's favor and later on the pair will turn full blown heel when JJ defends the IC title against an established face.
>>
>End the strorlyine

Nigga, the storyline hasn't even started yet
>>
>>3007481
>ITT: we find out that neethammer has a boner for big black guys

KEK
>>
>>3007582

Cracka, it's been a month and there has not been a single inch of plot development.
>>
>>3007481

Holy shit i forgot about him, what's he doing nowadays?
>>
>>3006213
WWE has completely forgotten how to pull off "show, don't tell." All they're doing is telling us that Jordan is impressive, that he's such a great athlete and this and that but all we're seeing is a guy who is charisma vacuum who is a good hot tag and nothing more.
>>
File: Roman-Reigns.jpg (98KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Roman-Reigns.jpg
98KB, 1200x675px
>>3007670
>...that he's such a great athlete and this and that but all we're seeing is a guy who is charisma vacuum who is a good hot tag and nothing more.

i've already read that book.
>>
>>3006231
Not even some comedy Dad/Son Bonding shorts

This did absolutely nothing for JJ
>>
Somebody pointed this out to me, that Kurt only pulled down his singlet when shit got real, but Jason Jordan does it every single match.

Kind of annoying.
>>
>>3006213
GOAT Angle cried real tears for this story line, and this peice of trash still can't get over.
>>
It's only been 3 weeks

How about slowly turning him heel because he is so confident in his own abilities he starts acting like Mr Perfect
>>
>>3006213

Jason Jordan = Horace Hogan 2017
>>
Jordangle is an absolute shoo-in for Gooker Award 2017
>>
>>3006231
That one rating boost for Raw, that's it
>>
>>3007799
>It's only been 3 weeks

And people stopped caring 3 weeks ago. The night on RAW when Kurt revealed it I can only remember children cheering. And IIRC Gable got real cheers on Smackdown when he was wrestling Rusev.
>>
>>3007792
I never even noticed Jason Jordan does it, I keep changing the channel.
>>
>>3007657
Ziggles hasn't been on TV since MitB
Probably getting repackaged, if not future endeavored
>>
>still has more followers than Kenny Omeme

really makes ya think
>>
>>3006213
I think they can salvage it by making Jordan a heel that lied and took advantage of Kurt
>>
>>3008493
Oh baby, Hornswaggle 2: Electric Boogaloo
>>
>>3008490
>Twitter followers™ matter
>>
I actually really like him in the ring.
Reminds me of when Angle first came to WWF.
Give him time, he's on the big stage now and he's barely been here long... he needs time to build his charisma up.

The Rock wasn't charasmatic or loved until a couple of year into it.
Not a great comparison, but he's got the basics and just needs to build on it.
His finisher is alright looking, it's certainly not a leg drop or DDT.
>>
>>3008486
He needed time off, his brother's involved in a freakin' murder trial.
>>
>>3008506

>David Meltzerberg's word has more worth than twitter numbers

kek
>>
>>3008506
>actual facts don't matter
>paid for "opinions" from meltzer do
>>
File: Old Enough to Give You Puppies.jpg (63KB, 499x382px) Image search: [Google]
Old Enough to Give You Puppies.jpg
63KB, 499x382px
>>3008541
nigger what?
>>
>>3008573
https://www.clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2016/04/28/donald-nemeth-relative-of-wwes-dolph-ziggler-wanted-on-aggravated-murder-charge-in-cleveland
>>
>>3006292
>>3006213
Here's how they could fix it.
>Jason turns on Kurt
>says he faked the files some how
>leads to a PPV match
No one wants to see Kurt vs Jason, but him beating Kurt might help him get over as a heel.
>>
>>3006213
>It's the Power Glove of angles
>>
>>3008551
>>3008557
dave living in your heads rent free
>>
>>3007195

What story???
>>
>>3008603
Vince living in yours :^)
>>
You could make a chant on his entrance music going "kurt's black son".
>>
File: IMG_0662.jpg (122KB, 612x735px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0662.jpg
122KB, 612x735px
>have Emma be Jason jordan's girlfriend/mouth piece and slow burn a heel turn on Kurt
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.