[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Selling the Network off of Flair's medical problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: wwe network.png (147KB, 353x395px) Image search: [Google]
wwe network.png
147KB, 353x395px
>Selling the Network off of Flair's medical problems
carny as ever
>>
based vince doing what's best for business
>>
>>3006178
Fucking based. That's why Vince is the king of wrestling.
>>
>>3006178
Wow. Just... wow, man. I mean, I doubt ric flair cares, but saying nothing at all is infinitely times better than this. Seriously though, what the FUCK is their problem?
>>
>>3006178
Lmaoo it's sad that I was expecting this
>>
Cringe and pathetic. Insulting, really
>>
File: 2nd level.png (2MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2nd level.png
2MB, 1024x768px
Absolutely fucking sickening, this is why they deserve everything that's coming to them. Abhorrent.
>>
>>3006178
Honestly I'm sure ric would be ok with it and likely encourage it. It's like eddie being used in storylines for years after he died, these guys understand the need to exploit a good/great angle where you can
>>
FOR THE RATINGS!!!!!
>>
>>3006178

1 subscription = 1 prayer
>>
If he dies, I bet Vince will try to broadcast the funeral on the Network
>>
>>3006202
Show attendance is down, merch sales are down, and they still have never reached their estimated network subscription numbers.
>>
>>3006700
Triple H will rape his corpse on the network.
>>
File: 1448231820986.jpg (15KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1448231820986.jpg
15KB, 250x237px
>>3006178
>>
>>3006178

Well yeah. Vince is a ruthless capitalist. Would you expect anything else?

This shit is abhorrent but it's also the same kind of thinking that made sure his company is the only truly global wrestling promotion.
>>
>>3006178
*whores his "best friend's" legacy out on his children's daycare online network*

The absolute state of Gaytch
>>
>>3006744
I forgot interviewing Pillman's widow propelled WWE to the top
>>
>>3006178
>Implying Ric isn't carny as fuck and wouldn't approve of this
He'd probably be pissed they didn't promote him more.
>>
>>3006202
In case you haven't been watching for the last 20 years, Vince can be a pretty shitty human being
>>
>>3006178
It's amazing that Vince and company try so hard to eschew the "pro wrestling" label yet everything they do is carny as fuck
>>
File: stand up for wwe logo.png (13KB, 308x371px) Image search: [Google]
stand up for wwe logo.png
13KB, 308x371px
>>3006178
WHO ELSE IS WITH ME!?! LET'S GO BOYS!
>>
https://twitter.com/WWENetwork/status/897295330487672833
>>
>>3006178
Well, they did make a month long storyline based on a ded man Eddie.
>>
>get mad at carnies being carnies
How new are you to this wonderful sport?
>>
>>3006991

You're still talking about it 20 years later.
>>
This place makes jokes about Connor's Cure and fans with down syndrome and this is what offends you?
>>
>>3007706
It was over a year. Rey won the rumble, won at wm, then feuded with chavo and set up vickie to join wwe full time
>>
Cancelling my network right now.

FUCK EM
>>
>>3006178
Knowing Vince and his carny ways, this doesn't even register in top 10 carniest things he's done
>>
>>3008079
>not getting sarcasm
top autism
>>
>>3006178
No they are paying their respects by tributing him on the network during his troubling time. Cancel your internet subscription.

WWE did nothing wrong.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.