[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>NJPW is so good! >Best wrestling ever! >meltzer formed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: costanza-19.jpg (61KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
costanza-19.jpg
61KB, 640x420px
>NJPW is so good!
>Best wrestling ever!
>meltzer formed my opinion so it's right!

>NJPW can't even get over 50k attendance at their biggest show of the year
>>
File: WWE #1 fan.jpg (41KB, 600x366px) Image search: [Google]
WWE #1 fan.jpg
41KB, 600x366px
>>3002517
what the fuck is wrong with you? do you also think Katy Perry is better than every lesser known artist just because she's more popular?

I'm not gonna fucking watch WWE's shitty product just because droves of idiots do.
>>
im glad people are starting to realize that NJPW is just a slightly less shitty WWE and that there is better wrestling out there
>>
>>3002553
in what way is it at all similar to wwe? i'll wait.
>>
>>3002546
Money is the biggest driving force in wrestling. It's not art. You know what broadway shows are the most well known? The one's that lasted the longest because they made the most money.

NJPW is an anti-draw, it's fucking boring
>>
>>3002517
>>NJPW can't even get over 50k attendance at their biggest show of the year

That doesn't mean anything. The company is steadily growing for years now and has a solid profit. They don't need to be as big as the WWE to be better, specially when the WWE is slowly going down.
>>
File: njpw business.jpg (127KB, 907x514px) Image search: [Google]
njpw business.jpg
127KB, 907x514px
>>3002632

They've been steadily growing as of the last few years but they've COMPLETELY exploded as of 2017. NJPW has to be one of their most profitable years, if not their most profitable year in company history.
>>
>>3002632
>WWE
>Going down

The fucking delusion of reddit I swear to god.
>>
File: Torontoooooo..jpg (475KB, 807x1211px) Image search: [Google]
Torontoooooo..jpg
475KB, 807x1211px
>>3002648

Ahh, man. Do I have to? Do I have to completely shit all over your argument? I'm just chilling here, enjoying the threads and now you want me to dig up the financials and completely stomp all over you? Instead, I'll just post a few pictures of last week's TV tapings and hope a warning shot does the job.
>>
>>3002656
you really put a lot of effort into making people hate NJPW on this board, ill commend you for that because its working, but you're also retarded so i cant give you any credit for being ironic for the sake of being ironic
>>
File: CfKnHYHUsAAj-m8.0.0.jpg (169KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
CfKnHYHUsAAj-m8.0.0.jpg
169KB, 1600x900px
>WWE doesn't dra-
>>
>>3002517

They'd have better numbers if they managed to lure the hikkimori's out of their lairs.
>>
>>3002664

Oj lawd, this is such a "this is why he won" snowflake argument.
>>
>NJPW is so good!
Yes
>Best wrestling ever!
That's subjective, but probably at least arguable.
>meltzer formed my opinion so it's right!
I don't think anybody's said that.

>NJPW can't even get over 50k attendance at their biggest show of the year
What does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>3002677
So hey why the fuck don't those hikko-NEET fuckers buy New Japan World, I would think it'd be right up their alley.
>>
>>3002685
>What does that have to do with anything?
can't draw a dime ya dingus
>>
>>3002692
because they have better hobbies than sitting around watching sweaty foreign men tell them their country sucks while their own sweaty country men beat them up
>>
>>3002697
50k people is a lot of people. You do realize that, right?
>>
>>3002517
>Something is only good if it's popular.

I guess Call of Duty is the best video game of all time then, right?
>>
>>3002715
modern warfare and modern warfare 2 are two of the best first person shooters ever created, so yeah, CoD does actually have its fair share of credibility.

also comparing a franchise with indivudal titles with a one wrestling company is a horrible comparison
>>
>>3002565
Pro wrestling is literally a performance art about telling a story of good vs evil.
You are nowhere near as smart as you think you are.
>>
>>3002747
and you're no where as special as you think you are just because you watch foreign sweaty man theater.
>>
>>3002517
New CHADpan living in your head rent dong diddily free OP.
>>
>>3002642
>Tanahashi as Ace sends the business plummeting to an all time low
>Okada becomes Ace, NJPW instantly becomes the #2 company in the world

Is Tana the ultimate meme wrestler?
>>
>>3002656
I thought console wars were not allowed her anymore?
>>
>>3002553
>better wrestling than njpw
lmao, this is your average edrone
>>
>>3002648

I must have missed the part where they had to come out and apologize to the stockholders a couple weeks ago for barley making any money.
>>
>>3002517
George is based as fuck bro, get another pic
>>
File: CyFyMRL[1].jpg (257KB, 800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
CyFyMRL[1].jpg
257KB, 800x1199px
>NJPW fan
>>
File: accurate comparison.jpg (1013KB, 2316x1792px) Image search: [Google]
accurate comparison.jpg
1013KB, 2316x1792px
>I like things because they're overproduced normie bait as opposed to being quality entertainment
>>
>>3002727
>plays CoD

18+
>>
>>3002563
It's wrestling
>>
>>3002753
Not an argument
>>
>>3008820
That's a poor comparison. Drive made as much worldwide as 2 fasts budget. Their focus and expectations were completely different.
>>
>>3009695
WWE isn't Wrestling, they even said it themselves.
>>
>>3008820
this
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.