[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not a shitpost thread, but if it wasn't clear before, Omega

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Not a shitpost thread, but if it wasn't clear before, Omega is never getting the IWGP title you know. For all the rage Cornette threw about the blow up doll and wrestling the little girl, he was right in a way. Because of that, they will never put the main title on him. That US title was created to be his prop like the IC became for Nakamura. Plus I assume there is a thought in that Omega can be the "face" of NJPW to the English speaking countries and Okada can remain the actual Ace/top guy. Plus, Gedo/Jado have pretty clear cut booking most of the time. After he lost the last time, I am 99% sure he'll never win the main belt desu
>>
Actions have consequences kiddos and Kenny got ding dong diddly worked into the New Japan version of the European championship.

>Kenny Omega is D-Lo Brown
>>
>>3002197
Nice blog faggot
>>
>>3002197

>"I-It's just a prop"

He's taking the IWGP Championship off Naito at Dominion.
>>
Ken has hit his ceiling in New Japan. He'll never reach his peak if he stays there. Come to the WWE, Ken. Prove you're the best on the biggest stage in the world.
>>
>>3002197
It took Okada and Naito from 2012 and 2013 til now to be as over as they are.
They've only been pushing Kenny since AJ left.
>>
File: kenny wwe.jpg (59KB, 584x675px) Image search: [Google]
kenny wwe.jpg
59KB, 584x675px
>>3002239

No, I've got a feeling he's not jumping ship. Just a hunch.
>>
>>3002239
>Bullet Club sideplate
Wouldn't NJPW own the trademark to that? You can probably stick a sweet Omega symbol in there, but not Bullet Club.

Anyway, I think if Omega signs a long-term deal next January, he'll get the belt off Naito. If not, he's going to WWE anyway, so.
>>
>>3002270
There was a time when I thought "Y'know what, Omega's not too old, he's in great shape. I bet he could outlast Vince and just go after he's not in charge anymore."

After some of the fucking bumps he took this weekend, I don't think that anymore.
>>
>>3002197
He'll be in WWE for the Rumble.
>>
>>3002291
Nah, his contract was still going during the Rumble last year when everybody was talking about it and he signed a 1-year extension, so that'd be impossible.

He'll be a surprise entrant in the Elimination Chamber.
>>
>>3002291

Exactly I thought the bucks gave a interview a few months back that basically said they were just waiting for Kenny to finish up his own stuff before they jumped over.
>>
>>3002197
>Omega is never getting the IWGP title
he is if he re-signs
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.