[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got to Day 6 of G1 before falling behind. There's a fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7403.jpg (39KB, 757x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7403.jpg
39KB, 757x425px
Got to Day 6 of G1 before falling behind. There's a fuck ton of catching up to do. I was gonna skip ahead and watch Omega/Okada III and Omega/Naito final. Are there any must watch matches I should check out in between?
>>
>poo japan outlaw "wrestling"

lmao who gives a shit you little faggot bitch
>>
>>3001838
Okada vs Suzuki
>>
>>3001854
this, fuck off this board with your weeb shit Dave
>>
File: Boston Raw.png (213KB, 1091x724px) Image search: [Google]
Boston Raw.png
213KB, 1091x724px
>>3001854
>>3001863

Don't listen to these angry little E-drones, they're just upset because they can't sell out a fucking show anymore. Pic related is tonight's crowd for Monday Night Raw from Boston, MA. They're just angry because they know they're going to have to deal with one week straight of empty arena and crowd pictures and they're a little "on edge". Don't worry about them. I'd recommend Okada/Suzuki, Omega/Elgin, Okada/Elgin, Ibushi/Naito, Ibushi/Tanahashi and EVIL/Okada.
>>
Go ahead and watch Omega/Okada and the whole finals card now. In addition to Omega/Naito, there's a fucking awesome match with Young Bucks. vs. Taguchi Japan and War Machine vs. Cody/Paige was really good too.

Then just go back and watch the rest of the G1 at your own pace whenever. I'm planning to catch up after SummerSlam 'cause things are probably gonna get pretty quiet for both companies then.
>>
Toru Yano vs. Kenny Omega was absolutely based but unsure if you would have caught that yet. Also all Toru Yano Climax matchups were really, really, good.
>>
>>3001838
Tanahashi/Nagata
Ishii/Naito
Okada/Elgin
Evil/Okada
Juice/Omega
>>
>>3001838
I'm up to day 16. I've watched each event in full up to that point. I would recommend you watch:

Okada vs. Kojima day 8
Omega vs. Elgin day 8 (highly suggest)
Ishii vs. Nagata day 11
Tanahashi vs. Ibushi day 11
Evil vs. Omega day 12
Ibushi vs. Nagata day 13
Juice vs. Omega day 14
Nagata vs. ZSJ day 15
Tanahashi vs. Ishii day 15
Okada vs. Suzuki day 16

And I haven't seen these yet but I know you should watch them:

Ishii vs. ZSJ day 17
Tanahashi vs. Naito day 17

Then,

Okada vs. Omega day 18

And then I'd watch all of day 19 the final.
>>
>>3001912
yano vs. suzuki too, even if only for his young lion rampage
>>
>>3002282
>Omega vs. Elgin day 8 (highly suggest)
opinion disregarded
>>
This was one of the greatest wrestling events in history. Literally any combination of these guys is a standout and there were plenty more on top

>Naito
>Okada
>Tanahashi
>Omega
>Ishii
>Ibushi
>Sabre Jr.
>>
>>3002308
Yano/Suzuki was entertaining as fuck and Suzuki's post-match crime spree was hilarious
>>
>>3002603
Young Boys getting BTFO was a highlight if the tournament. I actually unuronically liked most of Yano's matches as much as I did the "five star" matches. They were nice changes of pace.
>>
>>3001838
skip the multi tag matches
>>
>>3002638
the only ones i really liked were against SANADA and Suzuki.
>>
>>3002308
Oh my god, does Yano meme his way into a win and make Suzuki snap?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.