[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought you lads were convinced Finn Shitlord was gay. Cathy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: y8duvuu.jpg (71KB, 845x849px) Image search: [Google]
y8duvuu.jpg
71KB, 845x849px
I thought you lads were convinced Finn Shitlord was gay.

Cathy Kelly takes his Irish dick every night, explain
>>
Look at his body language. He's clearly uncomfortable standing next to her. Based on the way his hand is facing, and the way he's craning his neck, his body seems to be craving to stand next to Strowman instead
>>
>>3001455
straight men dont drink wine
>>
>>3001455
He's Irish m8 they are stuck in the 19th century with gay rights. He has to pretend to be straight, but he's secretly thinking of Albert.
>>
Their "evidence" he was gay was literally "someone here said it so it must be true"
>>
>>3001520
Gay marriage has been legal in Ireland for several years.
>>
>>3001455
It's called a beard anon
Who do you think Finn has to imagine to get his dick up so he can fuck Cathy, Bliss?
>>
>>3001455
People say Finn is gay in some kind of attempt to trick themselves into thinking he's not getting with their waifu Cathy Kelly every night. It's sad but not surprising given the people who post here.
>>
>>3001455
It's a meme spread by seething becketty fags who can't handle the fact that Finn creampied her 15 year old pussy
>>
>>3001455

When did Bray shave his head?
>>
>>3001531
If she's his beard then why they hide their relationship?
He literally posted Bayley pics on his instagram just to diverge the fact that he's banging Cathy.
>>
Is that Action Bronson?
>>
>>3001579
yeah they went to his concert together
>>
>Baiting gay shipper
>Baiting ugly fangirls with Bayley, working them to believe that they actually have chance
>Actually banging uber-Stacy Cathy Kelley
>>
Lel Finn is such a twink, hes only got about ~2inches on Cathey
>>
>>3001584
based

only 2 weeks until blue chips
>>
>>3001455
If it's shitposted on /asp the opposite is true
>>
>>3001611
Huh? Blue chips is already out
>>
File: Kevin Spacey Side Glance.gif (884KB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
Kevin Spacey Side Glance.gif
884KB, 245x150px
>>3001572
It's a red herring so you would think he's hiding a woman relationship when he's actually hiding a homo relationship, like how a double layered trap
>>
I don't know for a fact that he's gay, but those Albert pics and the pic of him on the rainbow chair are suspect to say the least. Same for his connection to ZSJ who is pretty much verified gay.
>>
Cathy's hand in the left pocket is a subconscious position to block The Prince from hitting that. She's not interested at all.
>>
>>3001455
Wasn't it confirmed that he was bi-sexual? Which makes him a fag, only women can be bi.
>>
I wonder how mad Becky is
>>
>>3001694
Literally seething in all likelihood.
>>
>>3001694
considering she dumped him I doubt she's too ruffled about it
>>
>>3001616
blue chips 7000
>>
>>3001679
No, it wasn't. You just made that up.
>>
>>3001455
Only delusional people thought he was gay.
He's a fucking slayer.
>>
Figures Finn has a thing for asian looking girls. NJPW gave him yellow fever
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.