[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The WWE version of DBry was his worst The WWE version of CM Punk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

The WWE version of DBry was his worst
The WWE version of CM Punk was his worst
The WWE version of Goldberg was his worst
The WWE version of Scott Steiner was his worst
The WWE version of Booker T was his worst
The WWE version of Kevin Nash was his worst, legitimately worse than TNA Kev
The WWE version of Mistico was his worst

What went wrong?
>>
They don't have to try anymore since they have made it to the big leagues.
>>
>The WWE version of CM Punk was his worst

What's UFC Phil?
>>
>>3001407
A draw, no lie
>>
Not to be contrarian but you can do this with a bunch of fed guys runs in other promotions as well. Sometimes guys hit their peeks creatively, or however at a certain time or place and it's never as great for them.

I'd say everyone there outside of Steiner and Mistico had pretty good runs. Even if Booker and Goldbergs were disappointing.
>>
>>3001395
HARD MODE: name somebody who made a name for themselves outside WWE, that came to WWE after the closure of WCW, that was better in WWE
>>
>>3001415
i would argue Booker T
>>
>>3001415
Jericho was close even though WCW wasn't finished, but was well on their way.
>>
>>3001415

Fit Finlay
>>
>>3001415

Fit Finlay
>>
>>3001415
Dudley Boys, by their own admission.
>>
>The WWE version of CM Punk was his worst
Not really.
>>
>>3003172
Retracting this because I was wrong about the timing. Shane Helms is the only other wrestler I can think of (besides Booker) that obviously meets that criteria. Without exception, every former ROH wrestler who went to WWE has had their best matches behind them by that point.
>>
>>3001415
Seth Rollins

Nobody liked Tyler black
>>
Working in WWE sucks the enthusiasm out of you. Having to deal with Vince and "creative" would make anyone not give a fuck, no matter how much they pay you.
>>
>>3003254
Nobody likes Seth either but Tyler Black could wrestler and had a lot of moves. Seth is just crap.
>>
>>3003300
I imagine traveling 5 days a week to do a house show in bumfuck IA would get old after a while
>>
>>3003300
I imagine traveling 5 days a week to do a house show in bumfuck IA would get old after a while
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.