[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

B-b-b-but who Japan pr-pro crin-cringe will never get ov-over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 12

File: Bullet club merch.png (27KB, 642x369px) Image search: [Google]
Bullet club merch.png
27KB, 642x369px
From Dave Meltzer on today's WOR after attending a WWE Live Event in San Jose:

"All the freaking Bullet Club T-shirts. It was Unbelievable, going to a WWE show and seeing all these shirts, 80% of the shirts were the new Hot Topic Bullet Club shirts. There's enough to where it blows you away how many Bullet Club T-shirts there are and it's the first time I've been to a WWE show where somebody else's T-shirts and I'm not talking about, were a little more than the WWE shirts, that's not even a comparison. One person said they thought there were 30x more Bullet Club shirts than WWE merch. And there's this guy in Sacramento who was at the door counting shirts because I told him to and he said there were about 20x more Bullet Club/New Japan merchandise than WWE shirts at a WWE show. I mean, there are NOOO main roster guys shirts there. Few NXT, lots of old guys for sure, lots of nWo but that's not WWE. What I saw the most of was Cody Rhodes shirts and that's what I saw in my area, where I was walking around. In the stands, they're far enough away to where, I can see that they're the colorful Bullet Club shirts that just got released. I don't know if they were the Young Bucks or the Cody Rhodes shirts or whatever, they weren't Marty Scurll although there were many Marty Scurll T-shirts in the building. The Omega shirts were different, there were plenty of them. Some Naito. Not a TON of Naito but that's because they haven't been distributed at Hot Topic yet. But MORE than WWE, more than Randy Savage. Of the WWE, Randy Savage shirts were probably the most popular. There were several "Balor Club" shirts, certainly not more than Los Ingobernables shirts and not more than Bullet Club shirts.
>>
File: based bucks.png (40KB, 640x342px) Image search: [Google]
based bucks.png
40KB, 640x342px
And the last two nights have really been like that. I don't know what it is, but it is. I've never seen people like this, getting so mad about me reporting this. People get mad if I talk about New Japan matches, people get mad if I talk about New Japan but they get mad because there are a lot of T-shirts in the crowd that aren't WWE, they're NJPW shirts at a WWE show. People are just FURIOUS, "It couldn't be true, it can't be true. You've lost your mind!" Go to a live event and look. I'm sure these same people are just going to have a freaking short-circuit attack over the idea that Bullet Club shirts are popular. It's a weird world we live in sometimes. They just can't enjoy that things are changing. And that certain people are getting over at a certain level. I think it's cool personally."

Pffffffthahahaha, E-DRONES SEETHING. How does it feel, E-drones? To look into the crowd and see not only Bullet Club merchandise but the merchandise of a wrestler who you literally refer to as a "gook outlaw indie shitter nobody" encompass and swarm and BLAST WWE merchandise out of the water at their own fucking shows? How do the WRESTLERS feel knowing that their merchandise will never be as popular?
>>
File: holyfuckingyum.png (749KB, 921x921px) Image search: [Google]
holyfuckingyum.png
749KB, 921x921px
We're taking over, E-drones. Not only do healthy merchandise sales mean that right now, NJPW merch is waaaaaay more over than WWE merch, but this also means that every single dime spent on purchasing the shirts will be used by the company to further fuel their expansion into the United States. How inadequate must Finn Balor feel when he walks out into a sea of Bullet Club T-shirts and only see ONE Balor Club T-shirt? How must it feel to know that even fucking LIJ MERCH is more popular than WWE merch at WWE shows? Jesus fucking Christ, it's the ULTIMATE cuckening.
>>
>man who is paid to praise NJPW praises NJPW

Ok?
>>
"E-drone" is so dumb, but like ding-dong diddly and cringe it's been forced on me enough to where I blow co2 out my nose when I see it now.
>>
おっけー
ユー ガイズ アー ファッキング 可愛い
>>
File: retards of raw.png (755KB, 862x601px) Image search: [Google]
retards of raw.png
755KB, 862x601px
>"People get mad if I talk about New Japan matches, people get mad if I talk about New Japan but they get mad because there are a lot of T-shirts in the crowd that aren't WWE, they're NJPW shirts at a WWE show. People are just FURIOUS, "It couldn't be true, it can't be true. You've lost your mind!" Go to a live event and look. I'm sure these same people are just going to have a freaking short-circuit attack over the idea that Bullet Club shirts are popular. It's a weird world we live in sometimes. They just can't enjoy that things are changing. And that certain people are getting over at a certain level. I think it's cool personally."

Holy fucking shit, E-drones LITERALLY seething at the hostile takeover of their beloved Mcdonald's playpen of a company by NJPW. Holy shit, I literally cannot wait until Football season starts. Oh man, you think the shitposting is bad now? Just wait until you're setting record lows on a weekly basis.
>>
>>3000398
>edrones physically seething
>>
>And there's this guy in Sacramento who was at the door counting shirts because I told him to

That's true power right there.
>>
>Being a merch mark
Kys
>>
>>3000382
Only in NJPW is Hot Topic considered over. Congratulations, the young bucks, bullet club, and cody rhodes merchandise is the shirt of choice for teenagers who cut themselves. You Meltz-clones will cling to anything to make yourself appear good
>>
>>3000458

Merch, ratings, Twitter reactions and attendance dictate how "over" a product or a wrestler is. Since NJPW on Axs.TV doesn't subscribe to nielsen ratings, therefore don't have ratings to release, you can only judge how "hot" the product is based on the other three factors and right now, it's not even fucking close, NJPW is way, WAY out ahead, per head, a NJPW fan will spend on average, 20 dollars worth of merchandise while attending a show while most people who attend WWE shows don't even BOTHER buying the merchandise. LIJ merchandise and NJPW will soon be distributed at Hot Topic and once it does, you'll begin seeing more NJPW shirts in the crowd, lots more LIJ merch, indicating that there is an insatiable demand for NJPW in America and we need them to SAVE us from your weekly, episodic, cancerous bullshit of a "show".
>>
>>3000382
>Dave forcing some mark to stand outside and count shirts
Dave is a legit autistic psycho
>>
File: based dave.jpg (61KB, 720x560px) Image search: [Google]
based dave.jpg
61KB, 720x560px
>>3000476
>>3000450

BASED BIG DICK DAVE THROWING HIS WEIGHT AROUND. Jesus Christ, Triple H needs to learn a few things about politicking from Dave.
>>
>>3000382
NJPW and ROH are slowly surpassing the WWE as far as the hardcore fans are considered.

The problem for the WWE is, that they also don't have many casual fans left.
>>
File: G1 vs RAW Toronto.png (2MB, 806x996px) Image search: [Google]
G1 vs RAW Toronto.png
2MB, 806x996px
>>3000482

"slowly". I think it's a lot faster than you might think. NJPW is strongly considering booking a 10-15,000 seat arena here in the United States 4 times a year in major markets. New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, maybe Philadelphia. Assuming they have a very strong card, I don't see why they'd have trouble selling it out if tickets went on sale months in advance, considering they sold 6,000 tickets combined for both Long Beach shows in less than 2 hours.
>>
>muh promos xDxD
>muh draws my dude !!!1
>muh atitood era LMAO

this is what e drones actually believe. In the best “””"wrestling””””” brand where you’re forced to watch 3 hours of shitty womens and manlets matches and have to pay 9.99 for their WrestleMania moments™ where a 60 yo man buries any possible new talent you can offer.

Wwe is a boring reality show with no real man and no good matches, they depend on old and destroyed 90s wrestlers coming back to survive. Not even the great talent that you STEAL from NJPW can save your dying company.

this is why e drones get so butthurt in all threads for “ MUH STORYLINES, MUH BASED SUPERSTAR, MUH DRAAWS" even though they don’t get a cent of what they make

wwe has never had a 5 stars match. FACT
wwe wrestlers are not even wrestlers, they even call themselves “”superstars””. FACT
any actual good talent that you create is immediately buried to put over guys like Cena or Reigns. FACT

>inb4 some autismo posting pictures of “”” muh draws “””” , “”” muh profit “”””, (that is declining each year)
>inb4 some buttblasted e drone ranting about “le worked XD” “le seething”
>inb4 some total divas mark claiming that the attitude era was good

stay ding-dong diddly worked e-drones
>>
File: GOATNITA.jpg (25KB, 243x350px) Image search: [Google]
GOATNITA.jpg
25KB, 243x350px
>>3000496

HOLY FUCKING BASED E-DRONES BTFOOOOOOOO HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER
>>
>>3000496
Stay mad, my dude.
>>
>>3000496
kek
>>
>>3000382
Meltzer attended NXT didn't he? what a couple hundred people, smarks to be specific? geeky wrestling fans wearing Bullet Club shirts at a smarky niche catering show. DO yourself a favour Dave, go outside in the real world and see hoe people wear wrestling shirts. I've seen 2 or 3 people wearing wrestling shirts in public in last 2 years and I travel a lot.
>>
>>3000479
I know you're meeting but you have a real point. Now, whenever Haitch gets asked on why his NXT pet projects flounder on the main roster he has to grind his teeth and say that domain is still run by Vince.
>>
>>3000496

That's a whole lot of effort for such mediocre bate m8.
>>
>>3000382

>trying to use hot topic sales figures to flex nuts.
>>
>>3000458
>Roman sells merch, smarks BTFO!
>NJPW merch sells
>M-merch sales d-dont matter
State of you
>>
>>3000503

I've seen more than that this month, but in any case, first stop acting like you are not one of the 'geeky wrestling fans' you're crying about Dave Meltzer on an anime forum. Second, wrestling companies will be competing for wrestling fans first and foremost, casuals second, general public third.
>>
>>3000464
Wow. Way to age yourself buddy. Hot Topic is pop-culture store now and has been for some time. It no longer is known for goth and emo culture. Get your finger on the pulse.
>>
>>3000464
So this is what brain damage is like huh....
>>
>>3000382
>And there's this guy in Sacramento who was at the door counting shirts because I told him to
What a fucking mark, Vince Russo was right about Magoo all along
>>3000523
>NJPW gets social media dominance for a few hours
>BASED
>WWE gets social dominance every Monday, Tuesday and every Sunday's PPV
>T-Twitter doesn't matter, e-e-e-drone
>>
>>3000389
>that image
BASED
>>
>>3000611
>first stop acting like you are not one of the 'geeky wrestling fans' you're crying about Dave Meltzer on an anime forum
Fuckin' BTFO
>>
>>3000476
If Dave Freakin' Meltzer came up to you and asked "Yo count NJPW shirts bruh" you'd be like YES MASSA WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO STAND ON MY HEAD AS I DO IT?
>>
The samefagging itt. Criiiiiinge
>>
I was there. It was crazy how many bc shirts were there. I actually saw more buck shirts than Rhodes though.
I was the only one wearing a The Elite shirt.
>>
>>3000386
>And the last two nights have really been like that. I don't know what it is, but it is. I've never seen people like this, getting so mad about me reporting this. People get mad if I talk about New Japan matches, people get mad if I talk about New Japan but they get mad because there are a lot of T-shirts in the crowd that aren't WWE, they're NJPW shirts at a WWE show. People are just FURIOUS, "It couldn't be true, it can't be true. You've lost your mind!" Go to a live event and look. I'm sure these same people are just going to have a freaking short-circuit attack over the idea that Bullet Club shirts are popular. It's a weird world we live in sometimes. They just can't enjoy that things are changing. And that certain people are getting over at a certain level. I think it's cool personally.
BASED Dave working /asp/ e-drones into a seething rage
>>
>>3000389
And the award for worst members of the bullet club goes to ...
>>
>>3000382
>wearing wrestling clothes

TOP KEK, at least we know now which promition the faggots support.
>>
>>3000389
only children wear wrestling clothes ya fuckin virgins
>>
>>3001620
>>3001626
Right. They should be wearing Hollister shirts at wrestling shows
>>
>>3001633
VIRGIN DETECTED AND TRIGGERED

>hollister as his go to
top kek
>>
>>3001638
This guy seething. Can't take his 5X new day shirts are a thing of the past.
>>
>>3001633
If you're a grown ass man, don't wear children's clothes to a wrestling event. Act your fucking age.
>>
>>3000382
>hates Tekken
Go away Cody, Cody prease go homeru.
>>
>>3001645
If you're a grown ass man. You don't go to wrestling events.
Have sex.
>>
>>3001650
>telling a grown man not to take his child to a children's show

wew
>>
>>3001645
>>3001650
if you're a grown man you don't post on the wrestling board of an anime image website in the middle of the day
>>
>>3001650

If you're a grown man you don't post on a Japanese cartoon image board.
>>
>>3001659
Why do you want to give children autism?
>>
What a faggy title op stuttering meme needs to get fucked ya ding-dong diddly seething worked
>>
man how weird is it that carter is pretending to be a girl now. what a fuckin schizo.
>>
>>3001714

What the hell does this have to do with this thread?
>>
File: 1502168066278.jpg (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502168066278.jpg
22KB, 500x500px
>>3000382
Isn't it ironic that Jap-Drones call E fans cult members even though they themselves are cult members that constantly suck Meltzer and NJPW's cock.
>>
File: 1502556420677.gif (1MB, 430x144px) Image search: [Google]
1502556420677.gif
1MB, 430x144px
>>3002101
you're part of one of those cock suckers groups. so am i. quit acting like you're any better
>>
>>3002184
fuck is going on in that gif
>>
>hot topic
>>
>>3002224
Unironically this.
>>
>>3000382
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/896634958919286784
>>
File: WWE merch.jpg (17KB, 548x422px) Image search: [Google]
WWE merch.jpg
17KB, 548x422px
>>3002224
>>3002231

>"I'm a WWE fan, meaning I'm above actually impressive and well-designed wrestling merchandise and instead opt to purchase shirts such as this one, shirts befitting of such a sophisticated and high-standard gentlemen such as myself"
>>
File: b62.jpg (26KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
b62.jpg
26KB, 600x450px
>>3002224
>Wweshop
>>
>>3001443
Why is it that everytime I walk past Hot Topic in multiple malls it's filled with emo teenagers?
>>
>>3002190
you don't remember cthulu's run in at WM 18?
>>
>>3002395
I don't wear wrestling merch in public because I'm not allergic to vagina
>>
>>3002265
> not wanting a T-shirt with a masked mexican and a giant penis on the front

what are you, some kind of loser or something?
>>
>>3000386
I'll be damned if I'm gonna let my fake fighting man drama be determined by a t-shirt selling contest!
>mfw I realize this is ALL a work to sell low quality, overpriced, sweat shop, graphic tshirts

GOD DAMN IT!! Capitalism was a mistake!
>>
WWE is legit in one of the worst eras of its existence yet it still draws more dimes than New Japan. It really fires the neurons.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.