[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Who's going Over? >Who's having Match of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 14

>Who's going Over?
>Who's having Match of the Night?
>Who's having the worst match?
>What is going to be a memorable moment?
>>
>>3000287

>Who's not Caring?
>Who's not going to Watch?
>Who still hype from the G1?
>Who Literally Who?
>>
File: smile.gif (1015KB, 266x261px) Image search: [Google]
smile.gif
1015KB, 266x261px
>>3000290

Holy fucking BTFOOOOOO
>>
>Smoa Joe
>Natalya
>Banks
>Nakamura
>Neville
>Styles
>Rusev
>New Day
>Big Cass
>Finn
>Corbin

> MOTN
Universal championship

>Worst
Cass v Show

> Memorable
When Banks botches and ends her career
>>
Jinder vs Nakamura, Wyatt vs Balor or Show vs Ass will be worst match.
>>
>>3000290
>>3000292
go suck meltzers cock samefag
>>
File: s-s-samefag.png (57KB, 488x647px) Image search: [Google]
s-s-samefag.png
57KB, 488x647px
>>3000295

s-s-s-samef-fag
>>
>>3000297
>What is phoneposting
>>
>>3000287
Who's going Over?
>Brock Lesnar
>Natalya
>Alexa Bliss
>Jinder
>Neville
>AJ
>RKO
>New Gay
>Big Cass
>Finn
>Baron Corbin

Obviously the Fatal 4 Way

Both wymyn wrestling matches

Bork/Braun/Roman/Samoa Hoe
>>
>>3000290
>>3000292
Sad fucks, get a life
>>
>>3000287
>Romanwinslol
>Naomi
>Horse
>Nakameme followed by Corbin cash in
>Neville
>BMAJ
>Orton
>New Gay because FUCK THIS COMPANY
>BEEG
>Balor
>BMJ
>>
File: crowd size comparison.jpg (167KB, 680x844px) Image search: [Google]
crowd size comparison.jpg
167KB, 680x844px
>>3000305

"Le-leave us al-alone, you s-sad f-fucks! Let us enj-enjoy Vince McMahon sh-shitting directly into our mou-mouths and gi-giving us Big Cass vs Big Show, B-Baron Corbin vs John Cena, Finn B-Balor vs Bray Wyatt, and R-Randy Ort-ton vs R-Rusev l-leave us al-alone let us wa-watch our plummeting, stagnating, no effort pr-product th-that isn't even cl-close to sell-selling out or ev-even relevant"

Want me to stop making fun of you for being a faggot? STOP BEING A FAGGOT.
>>
>>3000312
You're seething hard brother
Do you think I don't know the show sucks? Don't need you to tell me it is bad, but there are some decent matches and feuds I enjoy right now like Braun/Reigns/Bork/Smoa Hoe
I don't want to watch NJPW period
Good comparison, I might as well compare Wrestlemania 32 or 3 with NJPW's smallest crowd or to not be too harsh, the average NJPW crowd attendance
>>
>>3000312
Cringe
>>
File: based KA.gif (2MB, 475x267px) Image search: [Google]
based KA.gif
2MB, 475x267px
>>3000326

Keep living in the past while you still had relevancy to sell your tickets. See, unlike you, I don't need to cherry pick. I'm not choosing a big PPV crowd and comparing it to a random house show, I'm not comparing Wrestlekingdom to a WWE house show that drew 800 people, the crowds in that picture were of YESTERDAY'S EVENTS. Smackdown held an event in Miami, Florida yesterday and pictured above was their crowd. NJPW held an event in Tokyo today and pictured below was their crowd. This isn't comparing NJPW from a few years ago or weeks or days ago to WWE today or yesterday or in the 90's, this is TODAY'S WWE vs TODAY'S NJPW and when you have both of them together like that, it's easy to tell which one is white-hot right now and which one is barely struggling to stay afloat. Also, have fun watching the show which you admittedly won't enjoy and even said will suck.
>>
>>3000287
It looks even worse than I thought it would. Shane is gonna turn heel to be the oppressive authority role and help Owens win. Let Styles chase the main title for a bit, don't give him a title shot until he wins the Rumble and faces Nakamura at WM because it's literally the only thing on the card that matters at all.
Also build to Sami vs Owens at WM for the US title.
>>
I hope Nakamura wins the belt and Lesnar retains. Aside from that, I don't really care.
>>
>>3000336
You're seething too much, calm down buddy
>>
>>3000350

t. Has no comebacks.
>>
>>3000353
Cringe
>>
>>3000336
CRINGE
>>
>J-drone samefag on 24/7 writing walls of texts

state of your life lmao
>>
>>3000287

>MOTN

Probably the main or Styles/Owens. Then Balor/Bray.

>Worst

Probably Maharaja/Nakameme or Show/Cass

>memorable moment

Will we get demon finn? Probably some moment we can't predict. Maybe something involving Shane in the US match.
>>
>>3000287
Who cares?
>>
>>3000287
>fingers crossed for Strowman on this one
>Natty
>Bliss
>Nakamura
>Tozawa, it's time for Neville to drop the belt and Tozawa is the only CW beside him who is actually over
>Styles, I'm pretty sure AJ will be feuding over the World Title sooner rather than later but not quite yet
>Orton
>New Day
>Cass
>Wyatt if they don't have demon kank Balor in it, Balor otherwise
>Corbin

>MOTN
Either Styles vs Owens or the Fatal 4-Way

>worst match
Orton vs. Rusev, the lack of heat on this match is going to be ridiculous

>memorable moment
Brock vs. Braun is going to be cool
>>
File: Best stable..jpg (49KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Best stable..jpg
49KB, 480x480px
>>3000390

This. This guy gets it. Who literally even gives a shit? No one, NO ONE cares about Summerslam and the ticket sales reflect that. Dominion sold out 13 days in advance. We are now only 6 days away and Summerslam, Dominion's equivalent, isn't even CLOSE to selling out. Nobody, nobody cares. And also, Shinsuke can eat a fucking dick, I'm glad he's performing in front of half empty arenas, I'm glad he's been replaced by Tetsuya Naito while NJPW is on a legendary run.
>>
>>3000287
No one
No one
The entire WWE roster
Nothing.
>>
>>3000395
>Can't sell 14k seats in NYC
whew
>>
File: i'm literally in tears.jpg (2MB, 4896x3672px) Image search: [Google]
i'm literally in tears.jpg
2MB, 4896x3672px
Lmfao, how do you NOT sell out Summerslam in NEW YORK FUCKING CITY. That's absolutely pathetic, it's fucking sad. I can only hope the 100 people in attendance hijack the show and chant for New Japan Pro Wrestling. That would literally make E-drones blow their brains out, to hear "KENNY, KENNY, KENNY" and "YOUNG BUCKS *clap clap* YOUNG BUCKS" all night long. That would be biblical.
>>
>>3000287

Man, seeing that card really reminds me of two facts:

1st I have watched like 5 minutes of the last two RAWs and that was all the WWE I saw.

2nd I REALLY have to start watching the G1.
>>
>>3000287
Universal title match will be best

SD women's will be WOAT
>>
File: waifu.png (1023KB, 641x853px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.png
1023KB, 641x853px
>>3000413

>>3000413

Seriously, what the fuck are you waiting for? Kenny may have quite LITERALLY put on back-to-back 6 star matches in under 24 hours which is damn near unbelievable. Don't waste your time with this garbage, literally NO ONE is going to watch this trash. You deserve better.

https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/896665960383471616

Seriously, this match was unfuckingbelievable.
>>
>Who's going Over?
Wins and losses don't matter
Obviously Roman, who else
Balor vs Wyatt
Nothing
>>
>>3000425

>le lelzters speciul snowflake ratings

BEGGIN you to have sex and seek sunlight
>>
>>3000287
>>Who's going Over?
Roman, Nattie, Sasha, Naka, Nev, Styles, Orty, Newds, Cass, Balor, Cena, Ambrose & Rollins
>>Who's having Match of the Night?
Bliss v Sasha
>>Who's having the worst match?
Close tie between all the Smackdown singles matches
>>What is going to be a memorable moment?
Ambrose & Rollins running interference for Roman to win the title and turning heel in the process
>>
>>3000428

"I don't watch wrestling for the in-ring action I watch it for the Flo Rida performances, Bayley this is your life segments, dean ambrose riding a tricycle in a bear suit, Roman Reigns being overpushed to fucking heaven, dead and un-interactive crowds and WWE's failed attempts at getting new """""""superstars"""""""" over like Big Cass and Jason Jordan"

How much of an ABSOLUTE faggot must you be?
>>
>>3000425
where have i seen her before?
>>
>Who's going Over?
who gives a fuck
none of them look as good as the worst G1 matches
Big Cass
Michael Cole reminding us that the wwe network costs 9.99
>>
>>3000437

That's Taichi's current bitch, I don't have a name. She's fucking stunning, isn't she?
>>
>>3000442
Yeah she is. I remember now, last day of G1.
>>
>>3000434

>I watch gook wrestling because I can't think for myself and need a 50 year old autist to tell me which matches are good and bad, whilst I pay him more a month than the network costs
>even though this autist is paid by the gooks to put over flippy vanilla manlet jobbers like the cucks because they name their signature moves after said autist

Jap wrestling will never be more popular in the west than WWE. It's just a niche for overweight virgin spergs like yourself.
>>
File: Summerslam tickets 2.png (256KB, 1435x812px) Image search: [Google]
Summerslam tickets 2.png
256KB, 1435x812px
Oh, and as if this card wasn't fucking dogshit garbage enough, they're going to add Jason Jordan vs the Miz. So yeah, E-drones. Enjoy this fucking stinker of a show. I'm sure the three people excited for the show will get their money's worth. You see a card featuring Big Cass vs Big Show, Randy Orton vs Rusev, John Cena vs Baron Corbin, Finn Balor vs Bray Wyatt and fucking Jinder Mahal and you make the fucking CONSCIOUS EFFORT, you make the decision to say "Yes. I will sit down for 6 hours of my life and I will watch this show." Absolutely fucking sickening, I think I'm going to puke, what a goddamn circus act. There's a reason this show isn't CLOSE to sold out yet and it's about time you E-drones took a stance against this atrocity and said "You know what? Fuck this, this is bullshit." and give a hotter, fresher product a shot.
>>
>>3000448

I don't know man, the 16 straight sellouts, the 6-star matches, the twitter reactions at 3 AM resulting in the show trending both worldwide and 1st in the USA, the unanimous praise, the ridiculous merchandise sales that DWARFS WWE merch at WWE shows seem to suggest otherwise. In fact, notice what language these comments are in. They're not in Japanese, they're in English, buddy. It seems like they're really resonating with the west and this is DANGEROUS for you. Once people realize they don't NEED your faggot bullshit, they will LEAVE. Tick tock, E-drone.
>>
>>3000425
>Seriously, what the fuck are you waiting for?

I'm busy with work at the moment and don't have much time.

And the free days I have, I'm not home.

That was literally the main thing keeping me from following the G1.

I probably have to look up a list of the good matches and try to watch as many of them as I can.
>>
>>3000448
>Jap wrestling will never be more popular in the west than WWE.

So you only listen to the shit teenagers listen to as well, because it is the most popular?

Only drones follow the most popular just because it is popular. Grow the fuck up!
>>
>>3000459

Kek why do you care so much? I mean I'm a WWE fan but I don't come on here bashing gook wrestling 24/7 I leave the threads alone and browse the ones I like. Are you being paid? Because frankly you seem like a massive shill and you're probably turning people off watching it

>the 6-star matches

>I need someone else to tell me if a match is good or not

Lelzter drones. I don't watch wrestling to be validated by some faggot I don't even know. That's just sad.
>>
File: based gedo.gif (3MB, 305x170px) Image search: [Google]
based gedo.gif
3MB, 305x170px
>>3000463

That's the spirit! Once you watch the G1, you'll realize you NO longer have to waste a SECOND on this abhorrent, blatantly offensive product anymore.
>>
File: retards of raw.png (755KB, 862x601px) Image search: [Google]
retards of raw.png
755KB, 862x601px
>>3000470

"I'm a WWE fan".

No, you're just a retard.
>>
>>3000488

He still looks facially better than your average gook. Now wobble back over to /woooo/, fatty.
>>
>>3000287

how many ppvs in a row have they made the nig tag teams have a match? it's starting to be kind of hilarious.
>>
>>3000336

>muh today's product autism rant.
>team you shill for steals half of n.w.o's style and catch phrases, from 20 years ago.

This is what bullet marks actually believe.
>>
>>3000404

You had me until your chant fantasy. cringe m8
>>
>>3000540

There's a few bullet marks, but this is the same guy posting in almost every thread. You can tell him apart by his long winded shitposting bate. I honestly wonder what kind of autism it takes to create such a creature.
>>
>>3000542
The guy who post these (all across the board, you can how he writes) is really sad speciment of basement dweller.
I can see him, he is basically meme guy who thinks he is so cool, cause he is trolling, but only thing I can see in his posts is his saliva dripping from his chin down onto the keyboard in his dark sweaty apartement. He is "le epic troll" person... I haven't thought I will ever see anyone like that.
>>
>>3000287
I remember listening to Wrestling Observer weeks ago and they were talking about how it looked like WWE was booking a ton of multiple-man matches. Hack fucks.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.