[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Royal Rumble 2018 >Kane comes out in first 10 >Eliminating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1635.jpg (68KB, 686x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1635.jpg
68KB, 686x384px
Royal Rumble 2018

>Kane comes out in first 10
>Eliminating niggers left and right for fun
>#30
>Undercarder comes out
>1vs1
>Set up for proper retirement for Wrestlemania

Would you mark?
We all know undercarder is coming back one last time.
>>
>>3000044
for what. he can't wrestle at the level he wants to
>>
>>3000044
Look at these two jacked hosses.

Old man Taker and Kane look sad now. I would not mark.
>>
Kane needs to have one more good run with it culminating in taker bursting through the ring and "dragging him to hell" or something then we never see them again
>>
>>3000069

I want him to win his election for mayor but for my own selfish reasons I do want him on one last masked demon kane run. It'll be too late in a year or two. Guy is old now.
>>
>>3000044
>it's a should've been Kane thread

Easiest way to spot someone who doesn't know shit about wrestling. Breaking the streak and retiring Taker were two of the biggest potential rubs in the business, neither needed to go to a 40 year old man that was about to leave to run for public office.
>>
I would turn it off immediately
>>
Kane and Taker haven't had a good match together in literal decades
>>
File: Rusev_Shiggy.png (143KB, 315x406px) Image search: [Google]
Rusev_Shiggy.png
143KB, 315x406px
>>3000086
Yes and let's see what happened afterwards to the men who did these two accomplishments shall we. Bork immediately squandered it by fucking off television for months on end, made the WWE/Universal Championship nonexistent*, and buried even more people who actually needed to look strong. Ramen retired him and is now public enemy number one towards casuals, marks, and smarks and he got his ass beat like a bitch to Strowman multiple times who now more that ever deserves to have the honors of killing Bork instead of Ramen at WM.

*And in my opinion it allowed the independent promotions and NXT to elevate their world championships and made it look more prestigious than WWE's by having their champions actually defend it while looking strong alongside their opponents. Example: NJPW with BMAJ, ROH with Jay Briscoe, NXT with Neville, and Lucha Underground with Ricochet/Prince Puma.

tl;dr WWE fucked up monumentally by giving the rub on two wrestlers that did not need it at all, and this point it might as well have been Kane who should have retired Taker.
>>
>>3000272
You can make that argument with Roman, but breaking the streak definitely passed the "final boss" mantle to Brock. No one besides Goldberg has beaten him clean since.

Yeah everyone would like him to show up more, but that win still undeniably gave him one of the highest power levels in the history of the company.
>>
>>3000284
Yeah, he's now the strongest, but now it is really hurting them since they can't even use him to his fullest potential since there is no one likeable who can realistically beat him. Hell he can't even sell out Summerslam at the Barclays Center in fucking Brooklyn. I bet you he won't even be pinned when he loses the title and he'll fuck off again until WM. He'll probably never be pinned clean at all and he'll just retire without letting anyone go over him.
>>
>>3000044
I legitimately had a dream about Rumble 2018 the other night.
>Edge at number 3
>Stays in til the end
>Getting ganked by Hardys
>Christian #30
>Brings 2 chairs
>Conchairto for days.
>Christian goes over
>>
>>3000044
>We all know undercarder is coming back one last time.
Dear god, why? Let the man retire in peace, god damn it.
>>
>>3000044
Would not mark for Mark hobbling his crippled ass through failed spot after failed spot.
>>
>>3000044
5 year to late to be at least passable.
>>
>>3000086

I agree on the streak but story line wise Kane getting his last match is so poetic that it's the only sound choice.

That's the kind of story line weight that WWE is sorely missing these days. You can just write-in 20 years of kayfabe lore. They blew that opportunity.
>>
If Undercarder is coming back its for Jhon Cena

Cena will go over him too
>>
>>3000300
>He'll probably never be pinned clean at all and he'll just retire without letting anyone go over him.
I unironically want this to happen.
>>
I just want Takers last match to be with somebody who can reverse a tombstone.
>>
>>3000044
taker should go to UFC, him vs. cain, overeem, werdum would be fun fights
>>
>>3000660
That only limits it to most of the non-manlet roster.
>>
>>3000044
It's a good fantasy booking for five or more years ago, but not now.. dear god not now. Nobody wants to watch men that old, who should have retired years ago, trying to put on a match.

Two great wrestlers, but Vince did not let them retire in peace, because all of his crossover-names are aged-out or aging-out, and all of his young talent has no crossover-appeal. Literally the closest thing he had to a star with crossover appeal was Bailey with little girls, then he mishandled her as well.

Great businessman

Shit booker

Somehow you're an even shittier booker.
>>
>>3000044
>ministry of darkness Taker

pure kino look. pure kino theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPjqAADShE4
>>
File: Confused_Carder.jpg (53KB, 678x414px) Image search: [Google]
Confused_Carder.jpg
53KB, 678x414px
>>3000044
Nigga did you even watch his match at Wrestlemania? Carder needs a full hip replacement. He can't even walk let alone wrestle.
>>
>>3000044
>undercarder coming back
Damn, are you still this upset over Reigns retiring him?
>>
>>3000272
>broken anonymous
lmao fuck off
>>
>>3000316
>christian goes over
wut
>>
>>3000044
This should have happened 3 years ago. Taker should had set Kane on fire and kill him and vanish together from WWE.
>>
>>3000662
please be trolling
>>
>>3002321
This.

"The End of an Era" should have been one last ride for the brothers of destruction.
>Match ends
>Lights out
>Taker disappears
>Kane confused
>"You're coming with me brother."
>pulls Kane down to he'll
>FIIIIIIIIIIIIRE

And then they never come back. That's it. It's over.
>>
>>3000044
holy shit when was kane ever that slim in the big red suit?
>>
File: 0403-wrestlemania-end-twitter-2.jpg (235KB, 718x539px) Image search: [Google]
0403-wrestlemania-end-twitter-2.jpg
235KB, 718x539px
Mark Calloway-- Taker-- has already said, out of character-- "I'll retire when the gloves come off".

Even if he DID decide to come back for a "one-night-only" match, he won't perform anywhere NEAR as good as he used to.

That's a shame, First Sting FINALLY comes to WWE after little more than a decade of holding out on Vince, then he takes an injury that shortens his career, and Taker retires 3 years later. The dream match of Taker v. Sting will never, EVER, happen now. It's sad to say, but it's the truth.
>>
>>3004708
Original Kane Best Kane
>>
>>3000300
Brock considers the WWE to be a job and nothing more. If vince told him to job every match he'd do it as long as he was paid
>>
>>3000300
>I bet you he won't even be pinned when he loses the title and he'll fuck off again until WM

**Survivor Series
**Royal Rumble

Fixed that for ya.
>>
>>3004560
if only...
>>
yeah great let's have another old fuck go over everyone else that they're trying to build up. that will surely serve everyone well in the future after these guys are too old to even have one-off matches.
>>
>Thickie James

HNGGGGGHH
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.