[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A mysterious vignette aired during the G1 finals intermission.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: NJPW G1 Climax 27 Final.webm (572KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
NJPW G1 Climax 27 Final.webm
572KB, 560x315px
A mysterious vignette aired during the G1 finals intermission.

What's the scoop?

Who do you think it is?
>>
Sadly it looks kind of like Jimmy Havoc.
>>
>>2998456
Low Ki
>>
I read Kizarny was coming to Japan this morning on Gerweck
>>
>>2998456
>Switchblade
>Switchblade conspiracy

Sami Callihan
>>
Bray Wyatt's NJPW run is gonna be kino.
>>
>>2998500
Why the fuck would he be in NJPW? He is the head creative of CZW and owns Wrestle Circus - those two promotions will NEVER, EVER work with NJPW.
>>
>>2998456
Jay White probably
>>
>>2998484
My bets are on this.
>>
Havoc or Jay White.
>>
Phil
>>
>>2998542
KEK I hope they also make him do drugs
>>
It better be Jimmy Ocean
>>
>>2998549
Why not, Prince Devitt was on drugs nearly every time they let him talk and they pushed him to the moon for it.
>>
File: villmanrightclops.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
villmanrightclops.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>2998456
>>
>>2998484
>>2998535
why on earth do you think they'd bring in Jimmy havoc lmao
>>
>>2998559
>A series of vignettes featuring Jimmy murdering prostitutes, doing drugs in Roppongi, stabbing salarymen for yen in pachinko parlors
>>
>>2998566
This is the most sound prediction so far.
>>
>>2998571
TAKE MY FUCKING MONEY ALREADY
>>
Jericho is debuting soon
>>
>stabs omega to death in his debut match

How hard would you mark?
>>
>>2998586
>debuting
Nigger, Jericho was so over in NJPW that Liger let him be Super Liger
>>
>>2998567
Because Havoc is over as fuck in Rev Pro, as was Marty Scuril. They already have Marty, so why not keep going to the well?
>>
>>2998567
Havoc is over AF and I would like to see extreme matches in NJPW.
>>
>>2998604
well for one Havoc hasn't worked rev pro in more than a year and a half and Marty actually has a character and is popular outside progress
>>
Ellsworth
>>
>>2998518
Why the fuck would he be in NJPW? He is the head creative of CZW and owns Wrestle Circus - those two promotions will NEVER, EVER work with NJPW.

They had RPG Vice show up to face against the Lucha Bros (Pentagon&Fenix) for the Wrestle Circus title. Since Pentagon and Fenix already left AAA now freelancing it's possible we will see them face EViL and Sanada members Los Ingernobles in a huge tag match at Wrestle Circus.
>>
File: 1460962507503.jpg (40KB, 422x317px) Image search: [Google]
1460962507503.jpg
40KB, 422x317px
>>2998597
So what. They also let Kevin Steen be Super Size Liger. Doesnt mean they should have.
>>
>>2998628
Well shit. I did not know that, I retract my statement. I guess its either Callihan or Havoc then.
>>
>>2998628
is there any proof of him owning WC? as far as i was aware it was just some money marks
>>
>>2998668
On his wikipedia page it says he owns it, but that really means nothing.
>>
>>2998484
Why does Jimmy Havoc have to fucking confuse me so much? He has a really good character, he is a great heel and he has a good look yet he ruins it all by having a shit moveset and absolutely no originallity with what e does in the ring by stealing other peoples moves and usint them as his own.
>>
Cm punk
>>
>>2998456
Cyan Felipe
>>
>>2998700
WHO???
>>
>>2998651
I hope it's Jimmy Havoc think of all Osprey vs Havoc feud in NJPW like what they did in Progress.

The Lucha Bros Pentagon and Fenix will head in CMLL to feud Los Ingernobes and De Japa
>>
>>2998707
>The Lucha Bros Pentagon and Fenix will head in CMLL to feud Los Ingernobes and De Japa

Unless Fenix and Pentagon want to stop working for LU they won't. Even if LU lets them leave AAA, CMLL is partners with their direct competitors in ROH. Plus, they wouldn't feud with the LIJ guys, they'd feud with the actual Los Ingobernables stable in Mexico.
>>
File: simongrimm1003.png (351KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
simongrimm1003.png
351KB, 500x500px
>>2998456
It's Simon Grimm fka Simon Gotch.

Dude has PLENTY of connections in Japan and even wrestled against Mitsuharu Misawa back in the day

screencap this now
>>
Anyone got a timestamp?
>>
when do we find out
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.