[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What belts would you get rid of/add if given the chance? >fruit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

What belts would you get rid of/add if given the chance?
>fruit rollup belt obviously gone, WWE championship is top belt and champion appears on both shows
>hardcore championship with 24/7 rule, can appear on both shows
>WWE Live championship that is only defended at house shows
>>
Merge the tag and women's belts, using the lineage for the Raw versions. Tag teams should be on Smackdown and women on Raw
>>
>>2997575
Bring back the internet title as a midcard title for NXT
>>
I feel like bringing back the hardcore belt (or anything else with a 24/7 rule) would be a great idea if only as a way to push the network. just have random matches happen once a week at completely unscheduled times at random places around the country.
>>
>>2997575

Can you explain the purpose of this? It just seems like a strange idea to me, whoever is holding the title won't have much reason to appear on TV if fans know he won't be having to defend the title on a live broadcast. They'd surely prefer to be on TV.
>>
Bring back the internet title and make it 24/7 to be defended randomly in the Network and minor shows too.
>>
>>2997980
I feel like actually having a belt that could change on house shows (outside of the occasional "anything can happen in the WWE!" title changes like with the US belt) would make house shows more exciting at increase attendance. The same reason TV Championships were made back in the day when TV shows were just advertisements for house shows and PPVs.
>>
>>2998012

That does sound like a good idea but would be a hard sell to get wrestlers to take part in it I think, without it hot potatoing.
>>
File: wwe belts.png (2MB, 1330x1045px) Image search: [Google]
wwe belts.png
2MB, 1330x1045px
8 belts
Intercontinental/WWE/Tag Team/Hardcore are for both brands
European and Cruiserweight for SD
Womens and US for Raw

Update the WCW ones for WWE
Also undisputed belt is an underrated design
>>
>>2997575
>fruit rollup belt obviously gone, WWE championship is top belt and champion appears on both shows
Wouldn't really make that much of a difference considering the Universal champion is barely an entity right now.
>hardcore championship with 24/7 rule, can appear on both shows
PG hardcore wrestling and clown shoes bollocks, no thanks.
Absolutely meaningless.

>>2997603
This 100% though.
>>
>>2997575

>WWE Championship
>IC Championship
>Women's Championship
>Tag championship

That's it. Less is more.
>>
>>2997575
Raw:
WWE Championship
IC Championship
World Tag Team Championships
SmackDown:
World Heavyweight Championship
US Championship
WWE Tag Team Championships
Release all the Womyn and all the Midgets.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.