[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did a dumb redneck with a shit hairline become the biggest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

How did a dumb redneck with a shit hairline become the biggest draw in wrestling?
>>
GOAT character that was perfect for the period
>>
GOAT gimmick
GOAT finisher
GOAT feuds vs rock and mcmahon

also never dropped one beer
>>
GOAT gimmick
GOAT finisher
GOAT feuds vs rock and mcmahon

also never dropped one beer
>>
>>2995845
he had charisma, something NJPW marks fail to understand since they think Omega and Okada are "stars"
>>
>>2995845
Charisma. Not the meme version that indie marks throw around. Actual charisma.
>>
IF YOU THINK THAT UNGRATEFUL WHORE DEBRA BURNT MY DINNER AGAIN GIMME A HELL YEAH
>>
>intense
>can tell a story on the mic that appeals to most of the audience
>non-pg
>middle finger always getting a pop
>perfect theme
>storylines that helped get him over big time
>>
>>2997474
this would unironically get a monster pop even today
>>
>>2997513

Can't you just imagine all the little kids in the audience giving hell yeahs.

Maybe that's why our generation is a little fucked up, go watch the AE again and there's kids everywhere doing crotch chops and giving middle fingers.
>>
>>2997444

>rent free
>>
>>2997519

>too young for attitude era
>never got to tell my junior high teacher to S*CK IT in 1999
>>
Because Stone Cold was beyond old-school and knew every single aspect of the business and where the money is. When he was told he'd be winning KOTR he immediately started brainstorming about what kind of promo to cut on Roberts, who had a born again Christian gimmick at the time. He knew how to work but more importantly, knew how to work a crowd. Austin stuck out like a sore thumb in McMahon's colorful kiddie era. Everybody was this vibrant cartoon character but Austin in comparison with his black vest, black boots and black tights was real.
>>
>>2995845
Hogan's hairline was much worse when he won his first title.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.