[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just went to the WWE show in Tampa, and what the fuck, why'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2730.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2730.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
So I just went to the WWE show in Tampa, and what the fuck, why'd you lie to me /asp/? You told me it was gonna be empty because lolwwe. Are the NJPW-WWE console wars all just a work to get free (You)s.
>>
Tampa's a fairly major market (a major sports team plays there), quick google says WWE hasn't been there since January. So there's

What was the card? That can affect it too. They pulled 5,500 in Detroit a couple weeks ago with a big card.
>>
>>2995111

So the results say Brock beat Joe on the Smackdown card tonight.

Was that a misprint? How often does Brock work houseshows? How often do 2 raw guys show up and do a single match on the other card?
>>
>>2995146
It's been a thing they've done on a few shows lately. They did it in Detroit, too, that was a SmackDown card.

Fun fact, AJ vs. Owens at MSG where AJ won the title? That was a Raw card.
>>
>>2995146
Yeah I was surprised when I saw Brock was gonna be there. Is he trying to fulfill contract obligations so he can leave ASAP or something? Because it seemed like his match tonight was longer than one he'd do even on PPV.
>>
>>2995155

That's pretty cool to not have them stuck to a brand all the time. But looking st the results the show seems oddly stacked for Tampa. I'd think they would save the kind of houseshow like this for a bigger city or something. Nothing against Tampa, just weird.
>>
>>2995111
i've been to raw where it looks packed.
and same with house shows, except noticeably smaller crowd still nothing how those posts look.
it's just neckbeards posting pics when the doors open
>>
yes smarks are fucking pathetic and so are weebs. so you combine the two and you have the most pathetic thing in existence. i went to a house show this year and it was fucking packed to the gills. raw house show.
>>
>>2995171
Yeah it was pretty much the battleground card without the poo prison and with bork, harperGOAT and actually good matches.
>>
>>2995169
Nah, his contract has a set number of house show appearances in it from the outset.

He'll go a little longer on house shows because Vince isn't micromanaging it so he can actually let the other guy get some offense in.
>>
>>2995111
Based
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.