[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw G1 It's like a PPV nearly every day for a fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1495201688314.jpg (32KB, 519x384px) Image search: [Google]
1495201688314.jpg
32KB, 519x384px
>mfw G1
It's like a PPV nearly every day for a fucking month. How the fuck do you guys do this every year. How the fuck do the WRESTLERS do it every year?
>>
>>2994012
I honestly don't.

I haven't seen any of the G1...hell, I haven't seen any WWE for 2 weeks either, I just don't have the time at the moment.
>>
G1 is for NEETs
>>
I just watch the best matches and don't bother with the whole thing.

I like wrestling, but there's no way I could stomach 90 matches in a month.
>>
>>2994033
why do edrones hate it then?
>>
>>2994012
Half of the matches I watch while drunk
Not sure how the fuck they do it, but I think that's how they decide which singles guys are worth their bread and butter
I think they get some multi-man tags to chill in afterward so they just go HAM before the break
>>
>>2994041
Because console wars are a figment of your autistic imagination. I watch all kinds of wrestling but am not gonna bother burning myself out watching 100000 matches in a single week.
>>
>>2994012
It used to be tougher. You'd have A block and B block on the same night so the wrestler wouldn't even get a day off. I honestly prefered it that way because there were no filler multi-man tag matches, just all tournament matches.

The greatest day of the G1 Climax was Day 4 of the 2013 one imo. Just look at this stacked card. Nothing this year came close.
>>
File: ajwhy.jpg (104KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
ajwhy.jpg
104KB, 600x400px
>>2994064
Don't fucking post that, you're just adding more to my watch list, you bastard.
>>
Babby's first G1 here. I tried to keep up and watch every match...I got about 40% of the way through and I tapped out. It was too much. I just didn't have the time, and when I did I couldn't take it in any more, I was getting rasslin fatigue.
After that I just watched the Kenny Omega and ZSJ ones, as they intrigued me the most. Also Okada-Elgin.

And today I watched the 'semi-finals'. After the final tomorrow, I need a big break from all rasslin.
>>
>>2994068
Well put this straight to the top of the list. Honestly you won't regret it.
>>
>>2994068
Well put this straight to the top of the list. Honestly you won't regret it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.