[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>muh match quality >muh workrate >muh hot topic No one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: njpw.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
njpw.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>muh match quality
>muh workrate
>muh hot topic
No one in the US wants to watch vanilla midget drama, no matter how great they "wrestle". The draw of wrestling is watching two physically opposing people in conflict with each other. If you were at a bar and you saw to 5'9 manlets arguing you would go to the bouncer and tell them those faggots are being annoying and ruining your time. If two 6'5 athletes were arguing and about to come to blows you would follow them outside the bar and watch them duke it out, even if it was over something stupid.
>>
>>2993762
>5'9 manlets
>Ric Flair is 5'10

You also mean imposing, you fucking shitskin
>>
>>2993762
You're posting in a smarky shithole, don't expect any reasonable replies
>>
>>2993762
>Omega being the most over wrestler in all of NA at the moment just by his workrate, while Big Cass and Baron Corbin are dumpster fires.

(OP) utterly BTFO by reality
>>
>>2993762
>The draw of wrestling is watching two physically opposing people in conflict with each other. If you were at a bar and you saw to 5'9 manlets arguing you would go to the bouncer and tell them those faggots are being annoying and ruining your time. If two 6'5 athletes were arguing and about to come to blows you would follow them outside the bar and watch them duke it out, even if it was over something stupid.

In 2 weeks millions of people are going to pay $100 just to watch two "manlets" fight on tv.
>>
File: 1499397856555.jpg (50KB, 852x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499397856555.jpg
50KB, 852x640px
>>2993762
>I don't know how fights work
>I can't into the drama of competition
>Having to pay attention beyond who wins hurts my brain
>>
>>2993809
People are stupid, millions of people voted for Trump
>>
>E drones watch wrestling for the skits when WWMeme's skits are shit 99% of the time

LMAO
>>
I miss really bad matches with exaggerated violence and wrestling physics.

Wrestling physics is something amazing.
There was once a match between Razor Ramon and Shane Douglas, as Dean Douglas.
Razor kept throwing Douglas into the ropes face first and hitting him on the back as he bounced back off. Douglas couldn't turn around because wrestling physics do not permit such feats.

Wrestling physics do not equal comedy. It's serious but lots, and lots of fun.
>>
> It's yet another console war thread
>>
>>2993925
Yea and NJPW is Nintendo gamecube
>>
>>2993793
The point isn't about massive guys vs midgets, the point is wrestling matches that look like violent fights>>>>>>>>>>>>flippyshit. And yeah midgets are still anti-draws, but you don't need to be as big as Big Ass to be a spectacle.
>>
>>2993840
You are the first one in the thread to mention skits or WWE vs NJPW.
>>
>>2993793
Omega isn't more over than WWE part timers like Cena or Lesnar. Hell, a geriatric Undertaker out draws him wrestling one match a year
>>
File: Tyrion_Lannister-Peter_Dinklage.jpg (53KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Tyrion_Lannister-Peter_Dinklage.jpg
53KB, 300x450px
>>2993762
PREACH.

You'll never even find a fan of nu-jap over 6ft tall. That's why they relate to it. Because they are weak fucking betas themselves.
>>
>>2993809
OP absolutely decimated
>>
>>2995160
Yeah they relate to their 6ft3 champion
>>
>>2993762
Always hilarious when a SMARK thinks they know what casual fans want. Shut the fuck up smark.
>>
File: IMG_1986.jpg (148KB, 640x925px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1986.jpg
148KB, 640x925px
>>2993762
Obvious troll post is obvious
>>
>>2993762
>G1 Finals trending in Murica.

Seek sunlight.
>>
>>2993762
i can tell youve never been at a bar because any fight whatsoever will get people gawking.
>>
>>2993762
Nu-Japan btfo!
>>
File: suzuki.jpg (29KB, 777x437px) Image search: [Google]
suzuki.jpg
29KB, 777x437px
>>2993762
If I saw Suzuki walking toward me on the sidewalk, I would cross the street.
Then go down an alley.
Then get in a cab and pay him to take me as far away from that part of town as possible.
>>
>>2996799
some1 besides myself finally posts a cool pic
>>
>>2993809
So that's what wrestling needs to get manlets to draw? A once in a lifetime, fish out of water event? That's a great business model for a weekly run company like WWE ya tard
>>
>>2994045

WWE looks fake as fuck and NJPW is much harder hitting.

WWE has been copying Japanese wrestling for years now as well, usually poorly.

The face of NJPW is taller than both the fake face (Roman) and the real face (Cena) of WWE.

The WWE is filled with manchildren who play games in the back and whine on Twitter.

People in America see wrestling and its fans as an outdated joke. Crowds for NJPW are regular people who respect it.

Just stop posting.
>>
>>2993774
Ric wasn't the top guy of bigger wwf. And worked for the smaller nwa.
>>
>>2998462
Suzuki is weak.

>>2998584

Njpw isn't watched by many anymore.
>>
File: h9dm2Rw.png (1MB, 600x803px) Image search: [Google]
h9dm2Rw.png
1MB, 600x803px
>The WWE is filled with manchildren who play games in the back and whine on Twitter.
>>
>>2993762
THIS EVEVRTHIGN THIS JAOPAN IS FUCKIGN GAFGY
>>
>>2998653
Njpw usa twitter is full of neckbeards and weebs and austic sluts. Both are cancer.
>>
>>2998595

Yet their attendance, merch and online presence is way up and they have a streaming service now.

Nobody watches much of anything anymore on tv. Thankfully they don't base the product around a 3hour snoozefest on Monday, two hours on Tuesday and twenty other shit shows scattered across the week.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.