[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the 80s it was Ric Flair In the 90s it was Misawa In the 00s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

In the 80s it was Ric Flair
In the 90s it was Misawa
In the 00s it was Kobashi
In the 10s it is Kenny Tyson Smith Omega
>>
>>2993660

>thinking Omega's decade has been better then Okada's

>thinking Kobashi's 00s was better then Danielsons

Just stop
>>
Jinder > Omega
>>
Omega has a great 2016, but 2017 has been all Okada. Okada works different styles and gets amazing matches out guys like Fale and Cody, Kenny is amazing at highspots and comedy, but doesn't have half the NWA champ, raw natural ring skill Okada has.
>>
>>2993873
>NWA champ, raw natural ring skill
I wish this meant something nowadays, fucking Tenzan was the last relevant NWA champ
>>
>>2993857
Peak shitposting
>>
>>2993873
His G1 and this match with Kenny was a microcosm of his entire year. He starts off undefeated, he's just crushing fools, but the matches take their toll on him and he grows less and less dominant and at the end, he's just taken too much punishment because he's had to fight at the top of his game for too long and he suffers a death by a thousand cuts. You can almost see the sword hanging over the back of his neck at Wrestle Kingdom, at this point.

Okada is putting on a masterpiece and I hope he gets credit for it when all is said and done.
>>
>>2995089

As he should, he's been carrying Omega into smarks believing he's one of the best wrestlers on the planet, he got Shibata a pity 5* to go out on. Okada is the best in the world right now and he's somehow overlooked despite having the belt. It's incredible
>>
>>2993660
rick flair and literally who's
>>
Nobody gives half a shit about omemega. The fact that you would not only compare him to ric flair, but choose hm over any number of wrestlers that deserve that spot is hilarious.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.