[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could any pro wrestler clear the first stage of the SASUKE (Ninja

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: ibushisasuke.png (230KB, 600x260px) Image search: [Google]
ibushisasuke.png
230KB, 600x260px
Kota Ibushi tried at SASUKE 31 and made it all the way to the final obstacle but couldn't get up the warped wall in time.

https://streamable.com/a7zsw

Tanahashi, Nakamura and Minoru all fell at just the third obstacle when they tried the course years ago. So do you think any pro wrestler, from NJPW or WWE or wherever, is capable of clearing the course?
>>
>>2990889
Io Shirai.
>>
Cesaro maybe? Does Deangelo Williams count as a wrestler?
>>
Cesaro or Okada (before omega fucked up his neck maybe not anymore actually)
>>
cm punk
>>
>>2990889
Legit Johnny Mundo. This shit looks like his bread and butter
>>
>>2990889
shelton benjamin, kofi and idk Tedy hart?
>>
carter
>>
>>2990889
Seth the first person comes in mind. Finn perhaps, but i don't know his workout much. Cesaro's bulk body may hinder his speed, but he's so strong that may not be a problem.
>>
>>2990889
Cesaro would probably do well, Seth could probably do it. Johnny Mundo would clear it in 30 seconds. Maybe Jack Evans could do it.
>>
>>2990889
All the flippy floppy black athletic ones like Kofi, prime Shelton, rich swann could do it easily.
>>
I love how the guy says "AS EXPECTED OF THE PRO WRESTLER" like every five seconds.

Sometimes I watch American Ninja Warrior and there's this special ladder that just seems to eat everybody alive, I wonder if any wrestler could handle that.
>>
>>2990889
Ospreay
>>
>>2990889 Kofi
>>
>>2990889
YOSHI-HASHI
>>
>>2991327
Is it the salmon ladder or whatever it's called? The pull-up bar that you need to pop up to climb with?
>>
John Hennigan/Morrison/Mundo is a ninja in real life and can probably use chaos control without an emerald.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1-JaBBI2vc
>>
>>2991379
Yeah, that thing. Where you have to switch to another parallel ladder halfway through.
>>
>>2991373
YOSHI-HASHI doesn't look like he'll make it to the ring half the time.
>>
People prefer Japanese commentary

>it all sounds the same
>>
>>2991399
>this guy is not a wwe champion
>>
Does Stephen Amell count. He did wrestle that one match.
He did incredibly well pretty recently on an american version.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7GBQ0THbqE
>>
>>2991974
Something about him doing the salmon ladder making me wet
>>
>>2991974
That's impressive as hell. The salmon ladder even when fresh is nuts, let alone after doing the course before.

He's a mediocre actor at best (bailed after Arrow S3.5), but the physical gifts are real, and I'd rather see him than Marky Mark in Transformers.
>>
>>2992030
He's not even that bad. It's not like the show gives him good material.
But from everything i've seen of him he seems like a great dude. The guy gives it his all; some of his training vids are great too
>>
>>2992030
Marky Mark is great though. Transformers is trash.
>>
Definitely Jack Evans.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.