[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm done with wwe how do I start watching NJPW and where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (15KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
15KB, 300x168px
I'm done with wwe how do I start watching NJPW and where do I watch it? I'm familiar with the roster and I want to take it on as an obsession how do I go about doing that?
>>
>>2990399
Another casual-hipster Nu-Jap fan in the making.
>>
Start with Wrestle Kingdom 11, if you like it, watch other events from 2012 - now
>>
Watch streamables and act like you know what your talking about until NJPW isn't cool in a year you hipster faggot.
>>
>>2990428
This desu senpai that's what I do on sc
>>
File: 1500936380312.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1500936380312.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>>2990416
>>2990428
>gatekeeping this hard

You guys are almost as bad as fans of obscure metal bands. Fuck off.

>>2990399
Watch WK11 and some of the free Youtube matches, if you like them, NJPW world is where it's at...or that axs show.
>>
>>2990399

>watching /wooo/ Japan pro wrestling

You have to go back
>>
>muh promos xDxD
>muh draws my dude !!!1
>muh atitood era LMAO

this is what e drones actually believe. In the best “””"wrestling””””” brand where you’re forced to watch 3 hours of shitty womens and manlets matches and have to pay 9.99 for their WrestleMania moments™ where a 60 yo man buries any possible new talent you can offer.

Wwe is a boring reality show with no real man and no good matches, they depend on old and destroyed 90s wrestlers coming back to survive. Not even the great talent that you STEAL from NJPW can save your dying company.

this is why e drones get so butthurt in all threads for “ MUH STORYLINES, MUH BASED SUPERSTAR, MUH DRAAWS" even though they don’t get a cent of what they make

wwe has never had a 5 stars match. FACT
wwe wrestlers are not even wrestlers, they even call themselves “”superstars””. FACT
any actual good talent that you create is immediately buried to put over guys like Cena or Reigns. FACT

>inb4 some autismo posting pictures of “”” muh draws “””” , “”” muh profit “”””, (that is declining each year)
>inb4 some buttblasted e drone ranting about “le worked XD” “le seething”
>inb4 some total divas mark claiming that the attitude era was good

stay ding-dong diddly worked e-drones
>>
>>2990591
didn't read lmao
>>
>>2990561
Nobody's gate keeping. We hate Nu-jappers.

They're moron marks.
>>
>>2990399
Couldn't you have just googled this?
>>
>>2990651

Being a mark for NJPW is actually fun, they don't constantly go out of their way to make you feel like an idiot for trying to enjoy their product.
>>
>>2990704
You don't even know their product in and out. It requires knowing history unlike Wwe which is only the famous matters.

English commentary and sites still even don't fully go anything deep.
>>
>>2990709

I never said I did
>>
>>2990721
You have to or else.
>>
>>2990591
>JapDrone writing a book long post out of nowhere
>>
>>2990842

It's pasta you ding-dong diddly idiot.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.