[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>comes out that he's an atheist >implying he isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

>comes out that he's an atheist
>implying he isn't actually jesus
>implying he's not using this as a ruse to test people's faith

Seth is our lord and savior! Let's get this trending to Seth!
>>
>>2989999
Every roh guy is one. Cm punk, d bry.

They're all leftists working for republican Vince. Cm is the only sjw leftist.
>>
>>2990006
Im surprised considering a lot of them are hardworking chads in the business. I wouldnt think they be that edgy.
>>
>>2990006
why is it that every actual draw has been center-right? Why are they the most based?
>>
>>2990018
Good work ethics. They never complain about their problems and always take responsibility for their actions.
>>
>>2990015
What makes Atheism edgy? I dont understand
>>
>>2990015
People who benefit in life aren't humble. Ugly guys are mostly sjws. Or thin guys.

I don't consider USA progressive. Most leftists are centre left. "Yay for abortion and blacks and disableds, boo gays and trannies."

>>2990018
Centre right is the heart of American working class.
>>
>>2990039
most atheists are the cringiest dorks in my experience, people who ALWAYS have to let u know they are atheist like a vegan. And they are typically edgy people themselves
>>
>>2990088
Depends. Most athetists are actually anti-theists. They mislabel themselves.

The hatred of all religion.
>>
>>2989999
Hi Kevin, nice quads
>>
>>2990093
I thinks that's also where the edge comes from, they were raised in pretty religious communities/families and it gave them some kinda anger that they take out on all religions and it just make them Shadow the Hedgehog-tier edgy
>>
>>2990108
They never outgrew their teen angst.

Plus leftists atheists make a big fuss out of shit while conservative athetists just shrug their shoulders and respect religious liberty.
>>
>Spme guy whose job description is "get punched in the face for money" doesn't believe in God
How will I ever recover?
>>
>>2990088
Funny thing, I have the same fucking problem with chatolics. Fuckers can't shut their mouth
>>
>>2990088

Militant atheists are just a vocal minority.
Seems a lot of people on 4chan share Richard Dawkins views on Islam though.
>>
>>2990015
>hardworking
>still riding off the wave of the attitude era

pick one.
>>
AJ needs to kick his ass
>>
>>2990088

>Radical Atheists say mean things to religious folks on the internet all day

>Radical religious folks shoot up and bomb places and kill people. There hasn't been a month ever without some kind of religious-based attack

But yeah, them damn Atheists!
>>
>>2990088
You haven't met many atheists then. Most of them don't even realise they're atheist because they have never given serious consideration to theism. Outside of America, at least.
>>
>>2990143
Leftists are by definition in favor or religious liberty. What you're probably alluding to is their unwillingness to be governed by religion as opposed to humanism. Conservatives want religious beliefs to dictate law.
>>
>>2989999
zwho cares if he is, im christian and i still love him forever, leave him alone, he believes what he wants.
>>
>>2997082
Not necessarily. Some far-left communist governments have established state atheism. There are libertarian and authoritarian branches of the left, just like there are libertarian and authoritarian branches of the right. It's generally the authoritarians who want to make their religious beliefs law.
>>
>>2997082
Not necessarily. Some far-left communist governments have established state atheism. There are libertarian and authoritarian branches of the left, just like there are libertarian and authoritarian branches of the right. It's generally the authoritarians who want to make their religious beliefs law.
>>
>>2989999
He can't be called Crossfit Jesus anymore.

What's a better name? Crossfit Hitches?
>>
>>2997082
Not modern most young leftists. Sharia law also doesn't belong in USA..
>>
>>2997082
Not modern most young leftists. Sharia law also doesn't belong in USA..
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.