[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If WWE really wanted to boost views why dont they bring YouTuvers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: rape.jpg (40KB, 496x400px) Image search: [Google]
rape.jpg
40KB, 496x400px
If WWE really wanted to boost views why dont they bring YouTuvers like Pewdiepie, Logan/Jake Paul on the show
>>
>>2988510
Good idea, we always need more cringe
>>
>>2988510

>Logan/Jake Paul

The absolute state of /YOU/
>>
>>2988518
obviously it woyld be cringe but it would boost views
>>
fuck off op
>>
>>2988510
Pewdiepie draws more dimes in one video than WWMeme does in 3 months

He wouldn't lower himself to appearing on a MEME show
>>
>>2988528
give the nigga 10k and some Nazi memorabilia and im sure he'll go
>>
>>2988528
I'm not sure what you mean by that
If you look on socialblade, Pewdiepie is behind WWE on video views
WWE - 15,879,752,898
Pewdiepie - 15,706,566,516
Also, Pewdiepie is known for being a youtuber(the biggest one with the most subscribers), WWE isn't.
Logan and Jake Paul get milions more views than pewdiepie per video nowadays
>>
>>2988577
Forgot to mention everytime Pewdiepie makes a video on Jake Paul, his views doubles. Just take a look on his channel
>>
>>2988577
And dont forget WWE uploads 100 videos a day
>>
Am I supposed to know who Logan/Jake Paul are? And isn't pewdiepie toxic now due to being a nazi? No way is WWE touching two nobodies and/or a nazi.
>>
>>2988585
Exageration
They do upload 10-15 videos, but most of those videos not interesting at all and barely get 100k
I'm pretty sure if Pewdiepie uploaded 15 videos a day they wouldn't get even close to 1 million(just a few), or they might who knows, his young fanbase is probably supportive as Jakes
WWE has over 100 videos each one with over 10 million views
And tbqh, if WWE really has that much content to upload, why wont they do it?
>>
>>2988577
Yeah, but wwe's main roster has 102 wrestlers, and basically every pewdiepie video is just him in front of a camera being a retard, and that's enough to be a biggest "internet draw" than a Cena/Reings/Lesnar combo.
>>
>>2988591
They're pretty damn popular
You know Vine died so they came to youtube,they're fanbase is mostly 12 year olds, so it would be pretty good for PG WWE
Do you live in a rock, didn't year about this based song and video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA
He literally worked every idiot on youtube
>>
>>2988607
That's a good point
Cena, Bork, Braun, Reigns and Orton get the most views
>>
>>2988510
i just don't get this youtube celebrity thing at all. i can't see it having a tangible effect on ratings, but then again they do get a ridiculous amount of youtube views so who fucking knows.
>>
>>2988626
I had never heard of him or his music. So, is he working youtube by making intentionally bad music? Pretty based if so.
>>
>>2988510
youtube views don't = money. all these youtube "stars" are jut getting worthless views on their cringey videos for 6 year olds. it doesn't translate to real money. Pewdipie gets millions of views per video but compared to tv shws that get less views he receives peanuts. Youtube is and always will be the little leagues.
>>
>>2988654
This is somewhat true, but just look at objective market in both cases, IT'S THE SAME! we look rastling because we're dumb or childish, but this product in the USA is for childrens since 2005. The same kids that are playing fidget spinners are the kid's who watch pewdiepie and WWE's shitty product. If you bring this guy a lot of kids would watch wwe at leat once, and probably that would be enough to make their daddys buy the Network.

Here's an example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbIFZrJaZkI
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.