[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking bout starting an /asp/ podcast. who wants to be my co-host?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1491011403967.gif (2MB, 404x304px) Image search: [Google]
1491011403967.gif
2MB, 404x304px
Thinking bout starting an /asp/ podcast. who wants to be my co-host? only social artist allowed!
>>
sure the other one ended up doing so well why not
>>
>>2985604
>only social artist allowed!

did you mean social autist?
>>
>>2985604
Count me in bro
>>
you should ask our guy, nWoWolfpacTV
>>
>>2985604
As long as you're not female, yeah.

i have aspergers but it just makes me better at jokes and knowing things. Also I don't have a license but I'm sure I can Skype you from my mom's house.

I'm unemployed right now (thanks Obama) so I'm free any time. My email is [email protected].

I can also send my resume but, to be honest, it's a bit spotty after college. My last full time job was for UPS but my bone spurs made it hard to work there. That was in 2009. Since then I've done a lot of YouTube vids, tweeting, and worked on the Trump campaign which successfully won him Pennsylvania.
>>
>>2985783
nigger calm the fuck down
>>
>>2985786
Sorry it's just been rough lately. I really need a win here, and I'm excited with what I could bring to the product.

Life has been slowly turning around for me and I think this could be huge. To quote Mr. Trump - this could be the start of a beautiful friendship.

So yeah, email me please. Or I can Skype in for an interview. Or phone or whatever. If you're near PA I could take a bus or something too.

One question - what is the salary like? My expenses aren't much but I'd love to make at least $50k a year if possible. Obviously merch and stuff would add more.

Also just as a taste - I already have my catchphrase (like all good podcasters do).

"Hey James, what did you think of that match?"
"It was..... not very nice!!!"
>>
>>2985814
well shit nigga i can pay ya in hot pockets and dats about it. ya dig?
>>
>>2985783
>>2985814
Hire this man
>>
>>2985841
Are you a black? Sorry I won't work with blacks. Nothing personal and I'm not racist but I'm not on CPT (colored people time) and need paid regularly.

Good luck with your podcast though!! I'm sure you'll add an urban flair to it. If you are white though ignore that and I'm still interested. Very interested.
>>
>>2985857
That wasn't me I'm still interested. Just some idiot Libtard making jokes.

Your money is fine whether you are black or white lol.
>>
>>2985814
>at least $50K a year
Fuck off with your demands, Jim-Jam. I'll do it for free. Let's call it an internship.
>>
>>2985604
This sounds fucking terrible and it will go awful
I'm 100% in.
>>
>>2985902
Here's a sample of my voice. Podcast material.
https://clyp.it/5rnpklu1
I also yell a lot, and get passionate and emotional really easily. Perfect for a wrestling podcast. I have zero performance anxiety, and my promo skills are second to none.
>>
File: 14259489089970.webm (123KB, 400x517px) Image search: [Google]
14259489089970.webm
123KB, 400x517px
>>2985604
Don't allow any awfully accented guests/hosts on the show- which is to say, no continental Asians or South Americans
Don't create hour long episodes if you only have 30 minutes worth of things to say
Don't let every episode devolve into """predictions""" (smark fantasy booking)
Stick to discussing what has happened recently in the wrestling world and making jokes about it, even if it's just /asp/ memes.
>>
>>2985604
I can join I'm very good at spouting /asp/ catchphrases like "BASED" "GOAT" "BBDWTOS" "CRINGE" "SEETHING" etc. and would add great personality to the show using these to enhance analysis of matches and general news. I keep up to date on WWE and could provide hot takes that really get the /asp/ user base going
>>
>>2985966
damn thats pretty good nigga but you are too good. go apply for news network or some shit. we social artist only here.
>>
>>2986148
Too good? What kind of horse shit is that? Is this what affirmative action feels like?
You're lucky I don't have a quality microphone. I'd start my own podcast right now, with blackjack and hookers.
>>
>>2986183
It can't be any worse than the last /asp/ podcast that tried. Give it a go, man.
>>
>>2986183
ya pinhead ya too good, now deal with it.
>>
Yes, please. Skype: Bliteanarchy
Y'all can raise me with pics of y'all's cocks idc.
>>
>>2985604
> wanting to listen to a sweating reddditard breathe heavily into the mic while talking about whomega and le cheesemeltz latest horseshit
No thanks
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.