[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This handsome fellow just got paralyzed. I was watching his fight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_m9szldlFCY1qj1jhno1_500.jpg (58KB, 450x312px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9szldlFCY1qj1jhno1_500.jpg
58KB, 450x312px
This handsome fellow just got paralyzed. I was watching his fight with Don Frye and scrolling through the comments. He landed on his head while attempting a sunset flip. (f)

Former IWGP, GHC, and Triple Crown champion. I've never watched a wrestling match of his. What are his best matches? I feel like I owe it to him to watch a few, for some reason.
>>
>>2985281
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bq0ldu15zfg
>>
>>2985281
Based Strong Style
>>
>>2985288
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BCOrMsc_Bcc
>>
File: download.gif (1MB, 284x212px) Image search: [Google]
download.gif
1MB, 284x212px
Here's a gif of him kicking Misawa in the face, just 'cuz.
>>
>>2985291
U style mixed with Gonzo and 4 kings style.
>>
>>2985281
thought it was Kagetsu from the thumbnail
>>
File: DGjYSziVYAAL61d.jpg (155KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DGjYSziVYAAL61d.jpg
155KB, 900x1200px
>>2985300
Really?...
>>
>>2985281
Handsome is ironic.

Ajpw Suzuki was better.
>>
>>2985281
>no footage of the beri beri beri breki breki breki gook gooki's neck

.... well?
>>
>>2986518
Maybe DDTUniverse has it but I doubt it
>>
>>2986521
It doesn't. They cut the match entirely.
>>
meh he can't even take a sunset flip... but he's a god of strong style?

nice try. If he can walk again maybe Cody can show him a thing or two about strong style.
>>
>>2986535
>sole value proposition is being an ugly blond gook that gets his meat tenderized in a ring
>highlight of his career doesn't go on air
>>
File: youngtakayama.gif (3MB, 284x215px) Image search: [Google]
youngtakayama.gif
3MB, 284x215px
Was watching a show with a young Takayama on it yesterday, back when he was in UWFi.

>>2986538
I know you're trolling, but the dude was over 50 and had suffered a stroke but decided to keep wrestling. He wasn't exactly in good shape, he's just a madman like a lot of these older Japanese guys.
>>
>>2985321
She's so uniquely cute
>>
One of my all time favorites, so the news hit me really hard and bummed me out for a few days. I just hope he can walk again, I wish he had stopped wrestling after the initial stroke. So sad.
>>
I liked his match VS Nakamura when Nakamura was the champ
>>
>>2985281
The Don Frye fight was easily one of the best fights to have ever been filmed

Two monsters disregarding defense, safety and technique to see who was tougher
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.