[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is proverbial. WWE is sinking due to Roman's weak shoulders.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 9

File: 1501865661979.webm (2MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1501865661979.webm
2MB, 900x506px
This is proverbial. WWE is sinking due to Roman's weak shoulders. Just like he couldn't keep up Taker, he can't carry the company.

It's like poetry.
>>
>>2984421

Best post I have ever seen on this cesspool.
>>
>>2984426
That's because you're part of the wave that made it one. Like a snowflake in an avalanche.
>>
>>2984437

Oh, how dare I encourage discussion on this board, it was so much more quality when it was full of 8 "BASED BIG DOG" threads consisting of a guy with multiple personalities samefagging or just arguing with himself.
>>
>>2984421
Is Taker trying to salvage it by going for the Hell's Gate at :06 and Roman completely misreads it?
>>
>>2984459
>neethammer
you have to go back
>>
>>2984465
don't watch it, stop being such a neet
>>
>>2984421
Did anyone see him stuggle to Samoan drop strowman on the table? I thought his weak ass knees and shoulders where going to buckle.

Cena was performing FUs to big show during his push, why is roman even considered being booked as super hero top guy?
>>
>>2984491
But anon look at the POWERRRRRRR OF REIGNSSSS
>>
>>2984482
stop talking to yourself
>>
>>2984491
Because he's Rock's cousin. Same reason Nia Jax gets pushed as a monster despite being bad at everything, including being threatening.
>>
>>2984491
I like Roman but that samoan drop was indeed shit, he just isn't powerful, cena is way ahead of him on everything.
>>
>>2984491
Why would he "struggle" to hold Strowman on his shoulders for good seconds and then drop him on the table when he could've just pick Braun on his shoulders and quickly drop him on the table like the samoan drop is usually done.
Unless you're a mark you'd realise that he was just pretending he was struggling with Strowman on his shoulders just like Cena does it a lot of times with huge guys
>>
>>2984568
DAMN, NuJapan NuMales confirmed marks
>>
>>2984536
She buried Emma pretty good not sure what you're talking about
>>
>>2984421
LOL at the refs face in this webm. He's cringing hard.
>>
>>2984595
Lol, never noticed.
>>
>>2984421

Reminder that Kenny pulled this literal exact spot during Okada vs. Omega II and it was executed flawlessly and look beautiful.
>>
>>2984620
no one cares nujapan mark
>>
>>2984624

This year's NJPW and WWE viewership ratings disagree
>>
>>2984620
Kenny wasnt doing it on a near-crippled 50+ year old guy
>>
>>2984629
They're both barely above a 1
I get that you're a new NuJapan mark because of le 6 stars match but you're not helping your case
>>
File: IMG_2427.gif (751KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2427.gif
751KB, 320x180px
>>
>>2984491
>HOW CAN YOU NOT BE IMPRESSED BY ROMAN REIGNS
>>
File: IMG_2428.gif (2MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2428.gif
2MB, 360x203px
>>2984693
>>
>>2984631
Roman's hands were nearly at his armpits the first time and I dunno what the absolute fuck Roman was thinking the second time he tried to get him up.

It's not as simple as "Undertaker is old and that's why the spot didn't work." Put Cena in the same place, he would've hurked him up anyway. Put a LOT of guys in the same place and they would've hurked him up anyway.
>>
>>2984459
>Le reddit boogyman

neck yourself carter
>>
>>2984491
>>2984421
Honestly we already know people like Triple H and Brock are exempt to the wellness policy. It should just be the same for Reigns, he needs to start juicing so he can stop embarrassing himself.
>>
I see neethammer is already seething and trying to find excuse with dumb espn polls.
>>
>>2984611
Fucking how? That is simply the most noticeable thing
>>
>>2984670
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

''face of the company'' what a fucking joke
>>
>>2984491
to be fair cena is a genetic freak
>>
>>2984731
BASED
>>
Neetard btfo.
>>
>>2984421
Hahahah randy orton tombsstone carder easy while fedo couldnt
>>
>>2984595
lol, he's like "awww fuck this fucking samoan cunt"
>>
THE LEVEL OF CRINGING OF THE REFEREE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2984595
HAHAHAHHSHA
>>
fuck roman reddit honestly
>>
>>2984670
LMAO never seen that before, the fucking state of reigns
>>
>>2984496
It's getting hilarious at the amount of times now you hear Cole begin to say it on cue, only for Roman to start to struggle, then Cole being flustered for a couple of seconds as he tries to pretend he wasn't going to say that.
>>
Why is he so weak? Say what you will about New Jappetty outlaws like Omeme at least he can lift people with ease.
>>
>>2984670

I imagine Ambrose has a "what the fuck you doing m8" look on his face
>>
>Main Event of Wrestlemania
>Last match Undertaker ever had
>>
>>2984491
That was worked, moron. He dropped him on the table with no hassle.
>>
File: IMG_20170810_174053.jpg (121KB, 1488x1076px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170810_174053.jpg
121KB, 1488x1076px
>>2984595
>His smile and optimism: gone
One pixel is worth a thousand words
>>
>>2984491
Reigns is indeed shit, but he was pretending to struggle. It was actually one of his better moments.
>>
roman weakling sucks so hard
>>
>>2986378
>Reminder that Undertaker had a better Wrestlemania match where he got concussed pretty early on,
>Reminder that obviously said match was considered pretty crappy it's own right.
>Reminder that Undertaker is a very proud man and as went out of his way a year later to make sure he had an entertaining feud with Brock Lesnar, so to make up for it and have the last matches between them be well remembered.
>Reminder that botches aside, Roman brought nothing new and exciting to the match, treating it like a bog standard raw main event, not caring that it was the main event of Wrestlemania - an event Undertakers been at like 90% odd of - nor that he was going to retire after.
>Reminder that those couple of minutes of crazed hope that maybe just maybe, he's only retiring from Wrestlemania and will have a final match against someone else down the line are destroyed the moment he - the freaking Undertaker - broke kayfabe and kissed his wife.
>>
>>2984536
Nia is big and beautiful.
>>
>>2984491
To be fair, anyone picking up someone called "a monster among men" is probably going to sell how heavy he is even if they can slam him no problem.
>>
>>2986673

She's fat and shit. Kys
>>
File: 765996.jpg (86KB, 720x889px) Image search: [Google]
765996.jpg
86KB, 720x889px
This was a 5 star instant classic and one of the best matches of Taker's career.

Are you E-drones seriously gonna sit here and say that Undertaker completely lost it in the fucking FOUR years between those matches? Grow up, Roman is shit and Phil proved it.
>>
>>2986737
BASED phil
>>
>>2986737
Heck, if Undertaker was in such a state beforehand, they should of just let Shane land on him the year before.
>Go out on massive spot/bump.
>Stakes for the match actually involved him never being allowed back if he lost and with the "bonus" of Shane geting rid of a heel HHH/Steph/Vince, which fans have wanted for years.
>Makes it so Shane running things afterwards anyway not looking like we've had our time wasted storylinewise.
>Puts someone over who fans actually like.
>Makes sense even within Kayfabe that after such a bump, regardless of the match stakes, that Undertaker would realise he's getting too old for this shit and quit there and then.
>Shane would be humbled and show respect (possibly in tears knowing their history) after the match, rather than getting 4th of July fireworks type celebration and droning "This is my yard now".
>>
>>2986651
This made me really sad for a good month or so. The Undertaker was my favorite and he deserved a good send off.
>>
>my yard now
>>
>>2984421
>lifting with his back
>weak shoulders

I don't like Roman either, but at least put some effort in.
>>
>>2984749

This, fucking seth rollins could have pulled it off

Roman is fine but he shouldn't be booked as a powerhouse when he clearly is not one
>>
>>2986737
Punk could actually pick up Taker for GTS lmao
>>
File: BITE U.gif (3MB, 340x189px)
BITE U.gif
3MB, 340x189px
Roman DYEL fucking sucks
>>
File: Okada Tombstone5.gif (4MB, 386x246px) Image search: [Google]
Okada Tombstone5.gif
4MB, 386x246px
Ey Roman how ya feel about powerful Okada doing the Tombstone Piledriver on the 344 lbs Fat Fuck Fale with ease?
>>
>>2988359
CM Phil CONFIRMED stronger than Romanetty
>>
File: Nakamura1.gif (1MB, 323x182px) Image search: [Google]
Nakamura1.gif
1MB, 323x182px
>>2988397
Everybody is stronger than Reignssidy
>>
>>2984421
Why do people always post the tombstone botch? I thought the failed spear spot near the end was even worse and more cringeworthy. I mean, it's one thing to botch a move by being a weak bitch, but both of them looked absolutely clueless at the end.
>>
File: IMG_2357.gif (2MB, 320x178px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2357.gif
2MB, 320x178px
>>2988402
Is that Big Fat Fale?
>>
>>2984421
I fucking hate Roman, he looks like a homeless heroin addict and fucking Sheamus of all people is a better wrestler than this faggot, god I can't wait for New Japan to hit more American venues more and end WWE.
>>
>>2988402
The underboss helping out Japan micheal Jackson
>>
>>2988403
I can't find a gif or webm of that spot otherwise I'd be using that too
>>
>>2988403
Because it was the first big botch of the match and the reverse tombstone is a classic Taker spot that almost everyone in a big Taker match has done. It's embarassing
>>
>>2988403

The Tombstone botch is noteworthy because he's booked like a powerhouse but he has no real strength. The Tombstone reversal was clearly meant to be the spot that the match was built around and Roman's inability to deliver just deflated the entire premise. It's handy metaphor for Roman's push.
>>
>>2988425
correcto

>>2988432
Sheamus is low-key one of the best workers on the roster
>>
>yard
>now
>>
>>2984421

"metaphoric" is not the same as "proverbial"

there's no fucking proverb about not being able to Tombstone an over the hill wrestler
>>
The thing about woootists and redditors like the ones criticizing Reigns here is that to compensate for their own lack of grapefruits, they go for low-hanging fruits in their criticism.
>>
>>2986651
>Reminder that botches aside, Roman brought nothing new and exciting to the match,
This is the part that kinda fucks me off about it. Roman really didn't do anything interesting in this match. His big new finisher to defeat the Deadman and end his career once and for all was...

Running the ropes a couple more times before hitting the Spear.

What?
>>
>>2988402
Fale confirmed better at taking bumps than Cena, lol.
>>
>>2990549
>Running the ropes a couple more times before hitting the Spear.
After watching the match back, I honestly think Roman ran the ropes so awkwardly because Taker was blown and fucked the finish up.
>>
>>2984788
Triple H is clean and probably has been most of his career. He doesn't even drink.
>>
>>2988467
Sheamus would be praised by smarks if he was in japan instead of WWE
>>
>>2990846
hed probably be putting on amazing matches because he wouldnt be restricted to WWE standards.
>>
>>2990513
kek you're a loser

>>2990836
HHH is clearly on gear

>>2990846
Sheamus has a following among proper smart fans
>>
>>2990846
Sheamus is really underappreciated. He was just pushed too hard and too fast, I think if he was just now winning a WWE title people would actually be behind it.
>>
>>2991640
He got booked like a Vince favorite "babyface"
>>
That spot fucking sucks. Same thing happened when Vader fought Taker in about 97. Difference was, in that one they were both experienced veterans and Vader knew once he'd failed the reversal, just dump Taker and move on.

The only reason this one is so bad is because Roman is trying to lift Taker 3 times, making him hop up into the air to help him on his way. Fucking cringe.
>>
>>2992053
Vader was also past-his-prime then

Reigns is supposed to still be in his
>>
fuck Roman desu
>>
>>2992053
Yep, Vader/Taker rescued the botch like pros. The spot doesn't suck when executed properly though, it's a really good looking spot.
>>
>>2990820
But I think his super finisher is just "run the ropes some more before hitting the spear", because he's tried it against Braun a few times too.
>>
>>2992053

Why try a spot twice? It's gonna look bad anyway, and if you don't try it again, it might just fade away into the whole of the match.

That ReignsTaker -botch is now going to live in infamy for all of wrestling history. Unless it was done on purpose for heel heat for Roman, which would mean it was one of the most brilliant moves ever. But I highly doubt that.
>>
>>2993403
Y'know now that Jinder is a thing I can't put it past WWE to think pushing someone incompetent to get them heel heat is fucking brilliant modern booking.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.