[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy is fucking awesome. How is almost every single guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: juicerobinson.jpg (49KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
juicerobinson.jpg
49KB, 600x400px
This guy is fucking awesome.

How is almost every single guy in this fucking tournament so fucking cool.
>>
>>2983738
Juice Robinson sucks
>>
>>2985216

Seconded
>>
4/10
>>
>>2985216
>>2985398
>>2985577
Butthurt Omegafags
>>
>>2985634
>butthurt Omegafags
>Juice Robinson
>people actually like this guy?
BCfagging aside,
Win or lose it didn't matter, but for the love of god somebody explain to me what the fuck his gimmick or character is?

I mean, he's a literal who in a stacked deck of NJPW whos. I understand the deals for non-stable guys like Tanahashi, Nagata, Elgin, now Rocky Romero, etc

But what the fuck is he all about? I literally know nothing besides the whole "juice sucks" movement which probably wasn't even coined by him and the fact that he's bland as fuck.

Not to mention that 9/10 he gets bodied by his opponent leaves me with little imagination besides the fact that he's the Ellsworth of NJPW and Cody beat him at WK in like 11 mins.

So educate me please or leave.
>>
>>2985713
>explain to me what the fuck his gimmick or character is?

HEART
AND
HONOR
>>
>>2983738
Would WWE be able to be this entertaining if They cut back to 1 televised show a week and 6 PPVs a year?
>>
>>2985713
He is underdog. He will fight even if he knows he will loose. He started his G1 by saying he won't win. But he will try as hard as he can.
Every single match he came to the ring selling injuries from previous matches. And he was trying sooooo hard. You want him to win, you want to see him happy. And we got to see it when he cradled Kenny. And crowd loves him - because of his never say die attitude.
And he is in stable - he is part of Taguchi Japan.
Of course, you don't have to like him, if you enjoy badasses and bad boys and the best of the best.
He isn't that. But he is lovable underdog who so far lost every single big match he had. But he already main evented with Naito for IC title. And main evented G1 show with Okada.
Be ready for at least one more main event with him against Kenny.
And year 2018 will be even bigger for him. He is moving upward, he is being build up to be a star. That's what Gedo does.
>>
>>2983738
>a disgusting hippy with dreadlocks is considered cool by NuJapandroids.
We need to cleanse this place of this filth.
>>
File: 1493913269752.jpg (51KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
1493913269752.jpg
51KB, 600x390px
Based, Muscular and ELITE Juice
>>
>>2985713
>But what the fuck is he all about?
le happy to be here man
>>
BASED MALE BAYLEY WORKING THE SMARKS, ANTI-SMARKS, E-DRONES AND NEW-JAPANETTIES INTO A SHOOT
>>
Listen to him on Cabana's podcast.
Watch the "On The Road with....." videos they did with on NJPW's YouTube page.
He's a good dude and I'm glad he's gotten so over and is making it in NJPW.
He's had a great showing this G1. Fantastic old school gaijin babyface.
Great theme music. Glad he got out of the WWE meat grinder and is making a success of himself now.
>>
>Worst Naito match of the year
>Fed to Cody Rhodes
>Worst matches of G1
>Worst promo in a company full of people who can't speak English.

He's basically the same jobber he was in NXT, but plebbit likes him now because Japan likes him.
>>
>>2987750
>he's booked to lose fake matches
>that means he is a bad wrestler durr
You are such a mark
>>
>>2987762
>Managed to have a bad match with Naito
>Good

Go to bed, CJ.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.