[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust is settling, this feud has been great. The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Now that the dust is settling, this feud has been great.
The United States belt has received a lot more attention than the WWE Championship on the weekly shows. It arguably looks a lot more desirable and prestigious It has the two best recent world champions fighting it out, and screwing each other over, and discovering they are each other's equal. I love it.
Owens is the best wrestler in the company. He worked that crowd like a master for every second he was out there and lit some great heat in saying that Bret deserved it.
>>
Love the feud. Love the guys. Love the segment. Fuck the finishes.

Every finish has been stupid bullshit and it's damaged the feud for me. Granted, one of those was a botch, but they immediately did two more stupid bullshit finishes after it, so they don't get any points for that. The best version of this match that I've seen has been at a house show, for god's sake.
>>
>>2983742
I thought the first one with AJ's foot in the table was clever. I could agree about the others though.
>>
>>2983742
The ending at battleground was ridiculous but I was okay with the Backlash finish and the Smackdown finish.
>>
>>2983722
>considers this a great feud
I can't comprehend it
I feel sorry that you've such low quality wrestling in your lives that you think this is a great feud. That's a shoot, I'm not trolling.
>>
>>2984657
You're on a biased smark infested board, what do you expect?
>>
>>2984665
No, I've just seen actual great feuds in my lifetime. AJ vs. KO hasn't drawn a dime nor has it entertained.
>>
>>2984665
>>2984668
Apologies I mis-read your comment. Feel free to insult me. You're right we are on biased infested smark board.
>>
>>2984668
I have too but if there's no smark favorites it's garbage here because reasons
>>
>>2983722
>AJ vs. short fatass
>great feud
>>
>>2984657
Poof Mongz has been watching wrestling for a couple of years and started in his mid 20s

He literally admitted the biggest factor of why he got into wrestling was Axelmania

Thats right
He cant even blame nostalgia for watching this shit
>>
>>2984657
Troofs been watching since like 2012 lmao..why?

The only reason were still watching or paying attention is becausw it is in our psyche and it cant escape. Ive beem watching and going to showd all my life since i was born

Why would anyone watch wwe now?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.