[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jones says he's thinking about going to SummerSlam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: jon-jones-ufc-182.jpg (192KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
jon-jones-ufc-182.jpg
192KB, 640x430px
>Jones says he's thinking about going to SummerSlam

How fucking great would this be? He derails the whole show just by being there, and cucks Vince's main event.
>>
>>2983513
Who?
>>
Could he work Brock into shoot fighting him?
>>
they are having him interrupt the match by kicking brock in the head like he did to DC and having Roman win
>>
>>2983513
>athlete who is extremely famous in the mainstream threatens to show up to SummerSlam and cause a scene

Yeah I'm sure Vince is losing it right now
>>
>>2983520
kek
>>
>They're keeping the finish a secret because it's Jones attacking Lesnar.
kino
>>
>>2983513
>op thinks Jon Jones showing up at wwe is bad for the company
>>
>an athlete on the cusp on mega-stardom shows up to summerslam
>this is somehow bad
>>
>>2983531
wwe is lucky he's even giving them attention
>>
>>2983513
Send this literal who to 205live
>>
>>2983513
I hear Butterbean is considering showing up at the G1.

Big news if true.
>>
>>2983515
An actual draw.
>>
>>2983515
>>2983546

>Just drew 850k buys last week

WWE hasn't come close that in over a half decade.
>>
>>2983515
Vince is the owner of WWE
>>
File: 1472591481720.png (492KB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
1472591481720.png
492KB, 810x810px
>they have a brock/jones feud
>jones actually never actually challenged brock to an mma fight but a wwe match
>tfw vince did this solely to tell dana to go fuck himself
>>
>>2983590
Every Mania since 30 would've drawn 900k+ if it werent for the Network
>>
>>2983687
Arguable. There's a reason they went to the Network in the first place.
>>
>>2983687
lmao no
>>
>>2983513
>Jon Jones vs Brock, Strowman, Joe and Reigns

he would die
>>
>>2983687

>UFC did 4 events in 2016 that did more than 1 million buys on PPV

Even if they could do that many for Mania (which they couldn't), they're not even on the same level.
>>
>>2983520

Because no one would be talking about what happened in his fake fight for a toy belt. They will be talking about how much they can't wait to see what happens in the real money fight.
>>
he'll leave after 3 hours absolute max. I predict that fucking Cass vs Beeg with Enzo in a shark cage match will be where he throws in the towel and goes out to have coke and white women for dinner
>>
>>2983745
>implying Vince gives a shit as long as people tune in

The alternative is that he doesn't show up and no one gives a fuck about SummerSlam at all so take your pick
>>
>>2983710
GOAT vs a bunch of fake pussies and old man Lesnar
>>
>>2983690
There were reasons, but the Mania buyrates were not one of them. General PPV buyrates? Yes
>>2983696
Yes
>>2983735
Never said they could compete with UFC
>>
>>2983787
Nice meme. Braun is four inches taller and weighs twice as much, not to mention he's a competitive strongman. he would merk Jones.
>>
>>2983745
Vince doesn't care. Getting people watching is all that matters.
>>
>>2983798

No one is going to sign up for the network our tune into Raw on Monday though.

The YouTube clip will be hot, but it's to sell the UFC fight, after what Jones said on the PPV last week. No one will give a fuck about WWE
>>
>>2983810
Again, the alternative is he doesn't show up, Brock still dips, and you get nothing. I'm still failing to see a single negative in Jones being there.
>>
>>2983745
It will end after two minutes of manhugging, like every MMAgay """fight"""
>>
>>2983513
>How fucking great would this be? He derails the whole show just by being there
No, he doesn't, he's not Conor Mcgregor(he was mentioned once on RAW not long time ago and literally no reaction at all from the crowd) or Trump ffs
The only reason people(wrestling fans) even know him is because of Brock
>>
>>2983946
I don't even like MMA and I've known who Bones is for awhile. He's been a main eventer for like six years now.
>>
>>2983958
Just because you know doesn't mean others do
The first time I even heard of him was because of Brock at UFC 200 when he failed the test
He'll get fucking humiliated by Bork and sent his overrated ass back to light HW
>>
>>2983967
>>2983958
Also, there's no way you know he was a main eventer for 6 years without watching MMA, so you're lying
>>
>>2983590
Still a nobody but still way more relevant than anyone from faggot wwe.
>>
> ngaypw fag trying to spin anything and everything
Only time you are amusing
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.