[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>f-f-fuck the elite >h-hey cody >i-i don't give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4851.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4851.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
>f-f-fuck the elite
>h-hey cody
>i-i don't give a s-s-shit about winning the G-G1
>*loses match*

is there any more cringier WOAT hypocrite than roman rollins?
>>
Ask him if SOAD are ever going to release another album?
>>
>>2983074

What's hypocritical about it? I'm trying to figure out what the problem is. Were you wondering why he wasn't winning more matches?
>>
>>2983074
>roman rollins
kek that's pretty good.
>>
>>2983220

Just now hearing of it? It's been kinda floating around for a bit. Fucking funny.
>>
File: 1489808259151.gif (143KB, 545x524px) Image search: [Google]
1489808259151.gif
143KB, 545x524px
>roman rollins
>>
>>2983074
>weak ass "pipebomb" in the G1 press conference
>"I'm not here to win" is a terrible way to set yourself up as a competitor in a tournament, no exception, really dumb attempt at building some sort of character that went nowhere
>in the press conference sucks Kenny's dick, which contradicted the storyline in their match a week later
>has mediocre matches with everyone

Literally the biggest dissapointment of this G1, I was kinda expecting that he would somehow take this chance to prove he isn't a shitter but instead he decided to go for a "lol I don't actually care about this tournament" arc. Like, I'm to believe that you're only a shitter because you're not even trying when you've been a shitter the whole time? Why go for a "I've got nothing to prove" approach if you've never even proved anything your whole career? At least his match with Suzuki was fun I guess.
>>
>>2983220
Even Tonga does that joke. Literally pinned at the top of his twitter
>>
File: BASED TAMA.webm (2MB, 534x300px) Image search: [Google]
BASED TAMA.webm
2MB, 534x300px
>>
File: 1499698308051.jpg (48KB, 640x588px) Image search: [Google]
1499698308051.jpg
48KB, 640x588px
>>2983074
>poo japan dog shit

cringe. take your sidewalk rice restaurant "wrestling" to /wooo/, idiot. /asp/ is for the big leagues, not this little faggot ass garbage.
>>
>>2983253

Fair points on everything but the contradicting story. He was all about repping bullet club and thought Kenny was all in as well, but then Kenny goes on about his "all about me, little bit about the bullet club" backstage interview on Day 1 which obviously didn't sit right with him.
>>
>>2984264
Except that he sucked Kenny's dick at the conference saying he put NJPW on the map single handedly. Besides, Kenny beating him does not change anything, if Kenny was in it for himself only then beating Tama one-on-one does not prove otherwise.
>>
File: BASED.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
BASED.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>2983074
>>
Hoe ass thread
>>
>>2984281

But I am agreeing with you on that. Yes he was sucking his dick at the press conference, but then Kenny made that remark and that's when things went downhill as noted by Tama's behavior during their tag match with Yujiro and Owens.

Then, Kenny beat Tama who bought up his favor of the elite over bullet club and it LOOKED like they buried the hatchet but Tama's been coming up with side posts on twitter ever since.

Are you seeing something I'm not though? Only thing I want to clarify on is the story being told, which doesn't seem as off to me.
>>
>>2984346
>which doesn't seem as off to me
because you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>2983361
You know, your shitpost would bait more people if it didn't come accompanied by an image from a Japanese cartoon.
>>
>>2983361

>image from DBS
>worst blunder of the century and shit beyond belief

Sure told me
>>
>>2984353
You're on a wrestling board, you have no right to look down on anyone else's hobby.
>>
>>2984350

Say what you want, I don't see the issue though.
>>
>>2984361
>Complaining about Japanese wrestling
>With a Japanese cartoon image
That was the point, ya dingdong, no need to get triggered because someone might have talked shit about your Annie Mays.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.