[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss those massive backstage segments where everyone was h

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
I miss those massive backstage segments where everyone was having fun interacting with each other like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjtplhoXinA

I hate how seriously WWE take themselves these days.
>>
File: WWF Raw is War intro.webm (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
WWF Raw is War intro.webm
2MB, 480x360px
>>2982890
It's a youtube tv show now pham.
>>
>>2982902

Goddamn that intro is hype.
>>
>no holiday themed episode featuring Braun and Nia in the background arguing over who gets the big piece of Thanksgiving turkey or Christmas ham while Kevin Owens sneaks off with while they continue to shout at each other

It hurts, lads.
>>
>>2982890
Is that the Smackdown 2002 Halloween episode? Great show.
>>
Regal dancing with Cryme Tyme backstage at Summerslam was GOAT
>>
>>2982890
>I miss those massive tits Stephanie used to have
FTFY
>>
Talking Smack was as close as we got to fun anymore. Fuck WWF.
>>
File: shitty edit.jpg (96KB, 480x700px) Image search: [Google]
shitty edit.jpg
96KB, 480x700px
>>2983171
F
>>
Backstage segments have really fallen in quality over the years.

It's now just two people talking. Rarely does anything eventful happen.

At least when I stopped watching. I don't watch the current product enough to know if that's changed or how much.
>>
>>2983208
It's all scripted, sterile shit in that stupid office with the latest two promotional posters in the background.
>>
>>2983054
Yeah, it's fucking awesome.
>>
>>2983208
It's always Renee or someone conducting a stiff, scripted, terribly delivered interview/promo, and 3/4 of the time we can accurately count down to the moment when someone will interrupt with a smirk and make a terribly scripted comment before walking away.

I actually liked the promos they did a couple weeks ago. I think it may have been at Battleground, where it was just each person in a darkened room with the camera zooming in and out while they delivered a promo. It was still badly written with bad acting, but it seemed a little more intimate and less boring and formulaic.
>>
>>2982890
When they announced that RAW was going to three hours I got excited because I thought surely with the extra time they'd start doing more backstage segments. They actually started doing less. It's ridiculous. I barely remember half the matches on RAW 5 minutes after they're finished. But a good backstage segment people will remember for a long time.
>>
>>2982890
>Eddie not automatically staring at Stephs tits being pushed right in his face
>>
>>2982890
its like the GTA series.
>>
What was the last thing even remotely close? The food fight with Owens getting pied by a ghost?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.