[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fat >Manlet >Ugly son >Got beat up by chad Naoya

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: CI84MKdUcAAY2bF.jpg (26KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
CI84MKdUcAAY2bF.jpg
26KB, 300x400px
>Fat
>Manlet
>Ugly son
>Got beat up by chad Naoya Ogawa

Why is Shinya Hashimoto regarded as one of the GOATs?
>>
Good worker, had fire and looked legit.
>>
go to bed Ogawa, its too late
>>
Fat Elvis Hashi is a TRUE fucking GOAT
>>
>>2981909
I've only seen one match of his (tag match with Misawa, Nagata, and Kawada), but it was a hell of a match. It really struck me how Misawa sold his neck chops. Them shits looked devastating. It takes a lot to make Misawa drop to his knees in anguish. Either Misawa respected this guy a lot to sell for him like that, or nigga's got some good chops.

Anyway, I can tell from that one match that this guy is legit. I'd watch more matches of his.
>>
>>2981909
literally who
>>
This bait doesn't work because 95% of /asp/ is too pleb to know who Shinya Hashimoto is
>>
>Why is Shinya Hashimoto regarded as one of the GOATs?
He carried a shitter like Ogawa to multiple actually decent matches. That's the mark of a GOAT if you can have even awful wrestlers have a good match.
>>
>>2981909
low quality bait. And Daichi is Based
>>
This guy was pretty cool. Taught Samoa Joe everything he knows.
>>
>>2981909
>it's a Nu-Japandroid just googled something the big boys were talking about episode.

Like that dude in the other thread who tried to look like he knew what he was talking about by saying 'When did Ogawa wrestle in New Japan?' because he googled Ogawa and clicked on the wrong one. Clueless!
>>
>>2982034
I know exactly who Fat Elvis of the 3 musketeers is
>>
>>2982096
If that guy had googled Yoshinari Ogawa, he would have known that Yoshinari had wrestled Lion's Gate. Wouldn't be surprised if that was you false flagging to get over your gimmick.
>>
>>2982146
No he probably just googled 'Ogawa wrestler' and Yoshinari was the first hit.

I wish I had put together such a flawless false flag but unfortunately it was just some nu-japan fag being an idiot.
>>
>>2982167
That doesn't make any sense since that Ogawa has wrestled in NJPW too.
>>
>>2982226
Yeah but his impact on New Japan is literally nothing compared to Naoya.
>>
>>2982226
He wrestled at two Lion's Gate shows. Woah.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.