[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright faggots, I bought it. If it sucks any amount of dick,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: fireprowrestling.png (2MB, 1281x749px) Image search: [Google]
fireprowrestling.png
2MB, 1281x749px
Alright faggots, I bought it. If it sucks any amount of dick, you all owe me 20 bucks.
>>
>>2981747
You sound like a child
>>
>>2981747
it's going to suck dick if you go in there expecting a casual experience. It requires quite a lot of wrestling autism.
>>
>>2982118
This. It's really fun, but you have to be really autistic to truly enjoy it.
>>
>>2982120
It definitely needs a TON of UI tweaking. Otherwise, fantastic game.
>>
>>2981747
You can get a refund if you don't like it faggot.
>>
>>2981747
Do mission mode if you're unfamiliar with the series
>>
>>2982118
>>2982120
>>2982132
I was told to download a fuckton of stuff off of the steam workshop so that's what I did first, now I guess I'll do missions? I eventually just want to just be a booker in a custom promotion... not sure how in-depth that side of the game is though, doesn't seem like it has much to offer
>>
>>2982144
There is 0 booker stuff right now except for tournaments. They've announced there will be a sort of promoter/booking mode in the final release as it's still early access
>>
>>2982152
Ah, oh well. Tournament mode looks pretty cool at least. Just got my ass handed to me in a battle royal
>>
>>2982144
If you want to play booker you're going to have to keep a record of matches and wins/losses yourself. The only thing the game keeps is title histories.

That's what I've been doing, booking my promotions 'shows' and keeping a record of what happened in a text document.
>>
>>2982158
I've got only 10 hours into it but it seems to get more enjoyable the more hours I've put into it so far. Once little things like throwing over top rope, learning to position opponents, and striking hitboxes started to click it feels like the best wrestling game on the market. Which is hilarious since another series has had so many years to try and get it right
>>
>>2982161
Just curious, are you the type to play the matches yourself and how to you decide who you are playing? Or do you sim
>>
>>2982186
I sim. I created my promotion, made a bunch of belts in it in game and simmed some tournaments to determine the first champions. Now I put together cards of 7 or 8 matches and sim the 'show' while drinking beer.
>>
I kinda regret buying this, I like the idea but the controls are so damn clunky
>>
File: Screenshot (1).png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1).png
2MB, 1920x1080px
post hundies
>>
>>2982234
>no WWE wrestlers
>no NJPW wrestlers
Impressed. Most people just post LOL LOOK I SIMMED TANAHASHI VS JOHN CENA.
>>
>>2982205
Yeah I saw you in the thread from a couple days ago. You're actually the reason I bought the game. Sounds pretty motherfuckin comfy booking & drinking, I've always been a simmer
>>
>>2982205
>>2982247
Can you predetermine the winner of the match when you sim like in real life or is it random unless you play the match
>>
>>2982263
Good question, I'd love to have that feature in there. Hopefully one of the other based anon's who have played more know the answer
>>
>>2982247
Haha no way. Glad you liked the sound of it and decided to get the game. I hope you enjoy it, it is a really comfy way to spend an evening. I usually have a film or music on in the background for maximum comfy.

>>2982263
Unfortunately you can't choose the winner; the CPU just fights it out. Has its upsides in that you don't know who will win which can make it exciting, but also downsides e.g. it's really hard to have a long-term champion for one of your belts and you can end up with the belts being hot potatoed. I hope they add in a way for you to either predetermine outcomes to matches or at least make it more likely the person you want to win will.
>>
>>2982277
Just made me think Id really enjoy a football manager type game but with wrestling where you book storylines and create titles and wrestlers and even decide how the matches are going to be won
>>
File: 1495091282245.gif (40KB, 351x251px) Image search: [Google]
1495091282245.gif
40KB, 351x251px
>tfw too poor
>>
>>2982287
If they can get Fire Pro Wrestling within 50% of what you can do in Football Manager by the time it leaves early access, it would be like the only game I would ever play. I've got 896 hrs played in Football Manager 2013
>>
>>2981747
I bought a used GBA Fire Pro-Wrestling game to see if its good and if I can handle it before buying this, but I sucked at it. I feel sad not being able to play this, with every wrestler in life available and all, that really sounds awesome
>>
>>2982295
Yeah those games look really cool, I wish theyd make something like that for a sport I follow
>>
>>2982302
start out with a low difficulty. once you get the rhythm of the lock ups it gets pretty easy.

its not that hard, people just have trouble because it doesn't play like any other wrestling game.
>>
Anyone ever play Extreme Warfare Revenge?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlV-wUCIPAU
>>
>>2982277
Why don't you just play the game?
>>
>>2982323
Simming is a way of playing the game, has been that way for decades. The game is so in depth and detailed that simmed matches play out like IRL matches.

Even the boys in ECW had a Fire Pro sim federation back in the day because Tommy Dreamer was a huge fan of the game.
>>
>>2982370
I'm just saying if you want a specific wrestler to win, why not just play out the match?
>>
>>2982295
Isn't that what Extreme Pro Wrestling is?
>>
>>2982218
Literally just get good faggot
>>
>>2982287
That is literally what TEW is
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.