[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These two are interfering in the Summerslam main event,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

These two are interfering in the Summerslam main event, aren't they?
>>
ye
all 3 are gonna hold belts as the shield reunites
>>
Nope. They're midcarders.
>>
>thinks roman is winning at summerslam

kek
>>
Why would they, Roman hasn't done shit for them.

Lesnar's booked for September, dude, he's retaining.
>>
>>2980303
>Card subject to change
>>
>>2980303
They interfere on Brock's behalf and form a new faction!!

That'll finally put butts in the seats!
>>
>>2980305
I don't think they'd book him for the September PPV if he wasn't showing up. A PPV advertisement is hardly the place to SWEEERRRVE people.

>>2980311
Kino.
>>
File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
>>2980313
>>
>>2980297
The Shield was overrated and those two Jannettys are not on Roman's level. Get over the Shield you fucking loser.
>>
>>2980558
Haitch was ready for this but didn't want to be overshadowed on his return so asked it to be moved back
>>
This is actually probably true. Meltzer said the Summerslam main event is being kept on the downlow. Either they cost Roman the belt, or help him win.
>>
>>2980297
That would be a pretty damning admission that all three of them were nothing but massive failures for the last 4 years.
>>
>>2980558
>Undercarder wrestling for the hardcore belt

the memes are always true
>>
>>2980641
No one will argue that Biker Taker wasn't solidly a midcarder.
>>
>>2980297
Hope not.

Besides, Lesnar is retaining.
>>
>>2980641
That was actually a fucking dope match though. Completely forgot about it till now.
>>
>>2980558
>tfw a throwaway ppv like Vengeance has a better card than the Wrestlemanias of today
What went wrong?
>>
>>2980653
>No one will argue that Biker Taker wasn't solidly a midcarder.

but the problem people had with him is that he was booked as a equal to austin/rock
>>
>>2980655
this. the entire Lesnar leaving is a joke. His contract runs all the way through WM.
>>
>>2980297
Hopefully.
>>
>>2980653
>Hating on Big Evil Biker Taker
>>
>>2980575
>are not on Roman's level.
>Get over the Shield you fucking loser.

He will when Roman "I'm the Memberberries for The Shield" Reigns does
>>
File: B-lVECYUEAERsZS.jpg (17KB, 274x274px) Image search: [Google]
B-lVECYUEAERsZS.jpg
17KB, 274x274px
>Rollins and Ambrose turn heel on Reigns
>biggest pop in months
>>
If Ambrose (w/ Rollins) wins the Tag Team belts, becoming the first Grand Slam Champion of the SHIELD, I'll assume it was made by creative's stupidity and their inability to remember all his title reigns.
>>
>>2980558
I went back and watched this tournament because I was curious about the "I BEAT THE ROCK AND STONE COLD ON THE SAME NIGHT" thing.

It was a lot less impressive than I thought it'd be. Matches were still great fun though.
>>
>>2981581
>Grand Slam Champion
acting like that means something to anybody but complete marks
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.