[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/20 17/0808/629903/backst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: meltzer2.png (124KB, 482x286px) Image search: [Google]
meltzer2.png
124KB, 482x286px
>http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0808/629903/backstage-news-on-wwe-summerslam-main-event-finish/
>WWE is working diligently to keep the finish to the Fatal Four-Way Universal Championship Match at SummerSlam under wraps, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

According to the report, the word is that no one on the writing team, the production team or the participants except Brock Lesnar will be given the finish until the last minute.
G-g-g-g-g-ive me $11 please
>>
based meltz working the smarks into paying him six figures a year
>>
>>2980160
Brock is booked for September, he's not losing
>>
>The 8/20 SummerSlam lineup looks to have pretty much the entire top of the card either finalized or strongly hinted at.

>The main event has Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman vs. Samoa Joe for the Universal title. The story behind they are playing with the idea that if Lesnar loses the title, then both he and Paul Heyman are quitting WWE. The idea is that Lesnar would then go to UFC, even though he really can’t until next year, and the story for “insiders” is they are doing the four-way to get the title from Lesnar without him having to do a job or that he’ll do the job because he’s leaving and they need to put the belt on somebody else. And there is the argument to get the belt on someone else so the champion could be on TV more regularly, but also to use the equity of all these years of Lesnar being put over to finally give Roman Reigns that big win to establish him as the long-term No.1 guy in the promotion.
>As far as the finish goes, the attempt is very strong to keep this one under wraps, so it’ll be interesting the last day or two when it comes to the odds. The story as it is said right now is that nobody on the writing team, no producers, and no participants except Lesnar (whose deal is that he knows everything well in advance) will be given the finish until the last minute. Between Vince McMahon and Heyman, they try to play the realism and brutality game in Lesnar’s matches at times, like the first John Cena match or the Randy Orton match where Lesnar hit them up with dangerous elbows to bleed, or when Lesnar would hard way himself on purpose to get blood as well, which would not be allowed for anyone else.
>The only thing we know is that Lesnar and Heyman are with the company at least through April, no matter what the outcome and storyline that follows the match.

Based Vince continuing to working the boys like he did when Brock opened Randy because too many of his "writers" are indirectly giving away finishes on betting sites
>>
>>2980196
Is that where the phrase smart money first originated from?
>>
>>2980160
>h-hey guys l-l-look, I don't have the breaking news that you g-guys paid for p-please don't b-be mad at m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-me o-okay? It's wwe's fault not m-mine.
This guys needs to die already
>>
>>2980208
>>2980169
>thinking we pay Meltz for WWE news

KEK, it's for his based opinions on NJPW and UFC
>>
>>2980160
>>2980208
Anybody who's paying for scoops is kinda doing it wrong since those all immediately get reposted on twitter and whatnot, anyway.
>>
>>2980217
I agree

I only pay for the podcasts since they sometimes didn't get uploaded to XWT fast enough for my liking.
>>
Why do people want the results "leaked"?
So they can go on the internet and complain about the matches being predictable?
>>
File: IMG_0173.gif (89KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0173.gif
89KB, 480x270px
>>2980239
>I pay for podcasts
Rope + neck my man
>>
lelzter drones are the biggest faggots in wrestling hopefully this autistic jew keeps getting BTFO
>>
File: Disappointed - Mitsuki.png (603KB, 1225x689px) Image search: [Google]
Disappointed - Mitsuki.png
603KB, 1225x689px
>>2980545
>im too poor to pay for things i like
>everything should be free!
>>
>>2980545
Pirating, like gayness, doesn't make the world go round.

If everyone pirates, nothing gets made. Just like if everyone's queer then humans die out.
>>
>>2980539
Essentially
>>
>>2980196
When non-wrestling folk use wrestling terms I fucking cringe. Especially when they're going to put this shit out to normies anyway, and using the term just makes them sound like they know what they're on about.

>Throwing around "job" instead of just saying "lose"
>Throwing around "put over" instead of saying "win"

Fucking CRINGE.
>>
If Jasethy and Deano win the tag belts then Roman is going to win.

>muh future bookings
Card subject to change
>>
>>2980160
>I don't know the finish
>>
>>2980577
put over doesn't mean win.
>>
Based Meltz got the WWE running scared into secrecy
>>
File: WWEhq.jpg (57KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
WWEhq.jpg
57KB, 620x387px
Dave Meltzer is a suppressive person and thus is an open target of Fair Game policy.
Any and all dirty underhanded tactics are to fair be used to discredit and undermine him.
>>
P-p-plans change
>>
>>2981449
>Vince literally changed the finish to a match at Battleground during it
>>
>>2981478
He didnt though. AJ and the ref botched the finish to his match.
>>
>>2981478
He didnt though. AJ and the ref botched the finish to his match.
>>
>>2980208
Kys
>>
Brock will retain. UFCis a work and Vince is in on all of it including profit from any Brock fight with Jones
>>
>>2980556
I canpay for things I like, I guess I just don't like autistic things like you
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.