[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bryan Alvarez shits on Round Table https://www.youtube.com/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: McMahon.png (401KB, 845x469px) Image search: [Google]
McMahon.png
401KB, 845x469px
Bryan Alvarez shits on Round Table

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JjXti3EaB4
>>
>>2980135
>smarks seething about Bring it to the Table
ding-dong diddly worked
>>
>Bryan shits on Round Table

It sounds like he understands the premise behind the show more than the retards calling into WOL crying about it.
>>
I legitimately don't know who Bring it to the Table is for.

It comes off as an insider shoot-type show, but anybody who's into that kind of thing is gonna be turned off by
>The contradictory nature of it: It's obviously still a work and it's drowning in WWE's corporate speak, so it still comes off super fake.
>The condescending, derisive attitude it takes towards the fans
>JBL

Who is this for? Is it just a venue for Vince to use JBL as a mouthpiece to shit on stuff he doesn't like?
>>
>>2980135
What? X-pac and Scott Hall notoriously hate smarks, especially. Alvarez and Meltzer. Of course they're gonna shit on them. The Ambrose, Cesaro, Owens and New Day episodes were great.

Sounds like Alvarez is ass ravaged that WWE is letting people shoot from the hip.
>>
>>2980149
Bring it to the Table, not Table For 3.
>>
>>2980149
Learn what we are fucking talking about you dumb cunt
>>
>>2980149
Holy fuck you're retarded
>>
>>2980149
dumb phone poster
>>
>>2980161
>>2980192
>>2980201
>>2980205
Worked by retarded OP not getting the name of the show right
>>
>>2980222
Yeah I dunno what the hell he meant by Round Table.

That's not the name of either show.
>>
>>2980143
I just think it's WWEs way of saying "stop listening to those other podcasts where they "assume" to know whats going on at The E and hear it from the source instead." They did confirm stuff like the only thing that matters is making money not ratings and the Enzo shit. And the fans are stupid just look at the threads on this board.
>>
File: 1492390798663.gif (615KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1492390798663.gif
615KB, 450x450px
>WWE being this petty and insulting their already dying fanbase

Has this company ever been able to handle the least bit of criticism? Why bootlicking retards still defend this dogshit company is beyond me. Knowing it will die in my lifetime feels bretty gud.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.