[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT WWE guys you think could leave the company and what stable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: deanambrose.jpg (47KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
deanambrose.jpg
47KB, 500x650px
ITT WWE guys you think could leave the company and what stable they'd be in if they went to New Japan.

Suzuki-gun.
>>
DEan should go to BJW if he leaves so he can do those disgusting deathmatches where a guy with Hep C bleeds all over you
>>
>>2979740
Deano probably has no interest in doing that shit again. desu he's probably fine phoning it in in the midcard in WWE forever and getting paid handsomely for it, but this is a thought exercise.
>>
>former wwe champion

He'd get his own stable or become the leader of bullet club
>>
>>2979738
>Onita clone when?
>>
>>2979747
Maybe, but I did see him wearing a BJW shirt on Total Divas. Either way I doubt he'd want to live in Japan full time considering damn near no westerner does.
>>
>>2979761
You can tell that he is/was a Onita mark just by his looks.
>>
>>2979738
suzuki-gun has 0 standards.

cheeseburger heel turn and joins suzuki-gun WHEN?!
>>
>>2979774
Suzuki Gun is shit apart from MiSu ZSJ and KES
>>
>>2979773
He's a very, very bad Onita. He even emulates his promo style.
>>
>>2979747
This, he's doing pretty well for a former yardtard.
>>
>>2979778
Despy is good but he never gets to be in singles matches. Taichi and Kanemaru can fuck right off.
>>
Legit unstable Ambrose could've been GOAT and the one bright spot in WWE

https://youtu.be/hfNYv2TYPNw
>>
>>2979804
>Boring chants

Based. Smarks don't want to admit no one cared about Bryan till Team Hell No.
>>
>>2979778
TAKA is coming...

Motherfucker
>>
>>2979824
Yeah, there's been this weird revisionist history with Bryan since that WhatCulture video list about how his 18 sec defeat was key to his ascension. Forget the 4* matches he put on TV every week, forget the legendary angle that led to the legendary tag team that got him over. It was getting humiliated by one of Vince's boys that got him over.
>>
>I hate Wwe
>b-but what Wwe SUPERSTARS do you want to save newjapan
JapDrones are fucking pathetic
>>
>>2979824
i like bryan and even i remember the dry spot between his comeback at survivor series with team cena and team heck nah
>>
>>2979850
They want them to be away from Vince's claws and not holding back.
I would love to see Roman in a NJPW ring desu.
>>
>>2979850
Weird assumption. I like both promotions and as said, this is just a thought exercise.
>>
>>2979867
Roman's related to GOD, right?
>>
>>2979867
Cesaro NJPW monster heel run when?
>>
>>2979898
All Samoan wrestlers ever are related, and they all sort of look Rikishi-ish
>>
File: samoajoe.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
samoajoe.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>2979923
Joe is like literally the only exception, isn't he.
>>
>>2979850
I like both but realize some wrestlers would have better careers of they switched sides.

For instance, Aleister Black was a career alternate in PWG and other indie promotions. Now, people are clamoring for him to be the face of the biggest wrestling promotion on the planet. Similarly Cedric Alexander, Mustafa Ali, Drew Gulak, Akira Tozawa. Even former world champs lost in the midcard of their respective companies like Roderick Strong, Shinsuke Nakamura, and KENTA.
>>
>>2979945
Yep he's friends with Cena though.
>>
File: AleisterBlack-nxt-takeover.jpg (38KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
AleisterBlack-nxt-takeover.jpg
38KB, 700x394px
>>2979948
Black's presentation has been nothing short of masterful. For all of WWE's faults, when they wanna make someone come off like a big deal, they sure can do it.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.