[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If she would've stuck with this instead of bitching to creative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Emmalina.jpg (70KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Emmalina.jpg
70KB, 1200x675px
If she would've stuck with this instead of bitching to creative to go back to her generic NXT jobber #4 gimmick, where would she be now?
>>
I mean look at how well the gimmick is doing for Lana...
>>
Eating a pin from Sasha Banks in a three-way match for a chance at a title shot at Summerslam.
>>
>>2977196
she got a title match, which is more than emma can say.
>>
They aired 17 weeks of vignettes. They had no idea what to do with the gimmick and it showed. It would have fizzled out within weeks

It wasn't Emma's idea to ditch it either
>>
A completely generic "I am hot or something" gimmick?
>>
>>2977203
Would that be the one where she tapped out in under a minute?
>>
>>2977196
But they never pretended Lana is a threat. In fact they are making fun of Lana for being shit and a easy pin
>>
>>2977249
So ditching Emmalina was the best thing for Emma's career
>>
>>2977191
She turned heel, but the current champ is heel, so there's no reason why she would get a title shot until someone else wins the title.
>>
>>2977262
She's been heel for 3 years anon. That didn't stop them having her feud with Bliss for like one week before dropping it
>>
File: emma-mugshot.jpg (35KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
emma-mugshot.jpg
35KB, 600x300px
Emma is a certified bust. They need to send her ass back to prison. Maybe she can be a cellmate with Nailz.
>>
>>2978026
delet this
>>
hfy
>>
>>2978056
No prob, I'll delete it. How do you delete a post though? I'm only here for the summer, so I haven't learned everything.

Also, how do you guys do that green texting?
>>
>>2981075
Post your system 32 and delete your credit card numbers and I'll tell you how.
>>
>>2977191
She would be getting title shots. just like Lana who is using the Emmalina gimmick and drawing dimes
>>
>>2981246
>joke jobber
>drawing Dimes
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.