[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

His moveset and offense is as boring as Sheamus' now. No

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: cesaro.jpg (106KB, 615x300px) Image search: [Google]
cesaro.jpg
106KB, 615x300px
His moveset and offense is as boring as Sheamus' now. No more springboards, suicide dives, hurricanranas, diving crossbody's. Bullshit.
>>
>>2975409
Fuck you he doesn't need flashy shit to be great. That opening pinning section was good and would have looked a lot better with somebody better than Ambrose. But when he caught Dean midair and dropped him onto his knee that was 100% a classic Cesaro moment. This was Dean's best match in a while, thanks to Cesaro who has put on 0 bad matches all year.
>>
>>2975409
He said on Jericho's podcast that suicide dives are out of the question now after a near miss.
>>
>>2975411
He just needs to be an all around performer again. Heel can do flippy shit and still get heat. Look at Rollins in 2015
>>
>>2975411
Counter point, his crazy feats of strength and versatility are the only way he stands out. His mic skills are SHIT. He has no persona. His theme music is bad. And few can keep up with him. It's a god damn miracle he's gotten this far despite WWE not knowing what the hell to do with him.
>>
>>2975418
He could to an over the tope rope one like Taker. But the problem is, Cesaro tries to add a flip to his suicide dive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oGiMzfSiEU

His dives were as merciless as Benoit's
>>
>>2975428
Lots of people, myself included, enjoy his promos. Just because you're an inbred hic with a bad ear and no tolerance for accents doesn't mean the rest of the world has to act retarded. There is nothing even remotely wrong with the way Cesaro speaks. His personality and charisma are insane compared to the rest of the roster. If they dropped everything next week and randomly announced him Universal Champion I would happily roll with it.
And he had plenty of miraculous moments in that match with Ambrose. Just because it wasn't some flashy bullshit doesn't mean it wasn't there. Some people actually pay attention to the matches, y'know?
>>
>>2975438

literally ding-dong diddly cringe of the decade

kys
>>
>>2975588
I don't give a fuck about you. Come on Vince, let's push Cesaro already.
>>
>>2975438
I remember he being trying to be funny in a promo but he could not transmit what he wanted to. I think he was with Sheamus, or maybe in a ring with some guys the raw before a fatal 4 way. Is he an autist?
>>
>>2975601

Seething
>>
>>2975588
Wasted dubs on this seething mark
>>
Cesaro was a good promo on NXT

>>2975620
English is not even his fourth language
>>
this tag run with sheamus is literally the high-point of cesaro's career desu
>>
>wrestler actually works as a legit heel and doesn't do flips or try to get cheers
>people start disliking him
If more heels did this maybe the WWE wouldn't be dying. But nice job getting worked, OP.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.