[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just fucking punched my wall. All of the NJPW cocksucking threads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: wojak bloodshot.png (41KB, 400x416px) Image search: [Google]
wojak bloodshot.png
41KB, 400x416px
I just fucking punched my wall. All of the NJPW cocksucking threads here get me so fucking upset.

NJPW would be dead if it wasn't for WWE keeping wrestling in the mainstream. Kenny Omega would be working at fucking Olive Garden serving soups and salads if WWE wasn't selling out arenas.
>>
>SEETHING, WORKED, etc
>>
>>2975188
wwe = fake wrestling
indy shit = guys pretending to fake wrestle
>>
>>2975188
the age of the e drone is over, the dawn of new chadpan is upon us
>>
>>2975188
>I just fucking punched my wall.

Did it no sell?
>>
>>2975228
Nah it's not a Japanese wall
>>
>>2975218

i would like to add what i have learned of the international wrestling world to this.
feel free to add to this list

wwe = fake wrestling
japan= fake wrestling that forgets it is fake sometimes
american indy shit = guys pretending to fake wrestle
mexican indy shit = drugs and guys pretending to fake wrestle
japanese indy shit = guys pretending to fake wrestle stationary objects and animals
puerto rican indy shit = death and pretending to fake wrestle
>>
>>2975318
looks good to me senpai
>>
>>2975318
>>2975318
do you mind if i screencap this?
>>
>>2975188

WWE isn't keeping wrestling in the mainstream.
>>
>>2975331
feel free m8 im just trying to widen peoples knowledge of professional wresling
>>
>>2975188
It's just one fat spic spamming the threads
>>
>>2975188
> BEING this upset because people like thing you don't
>>
Ignore console war posts.
Report console war threads.
Talk poorly of console wars whenever the subject is brought up.
>>
>>2975318
What about Indian indy shit and British indy shit?
>>
>keeping wrestling in the mainstream
I think you may be a little confused there OP.
Wrestling isn't mainstream and it never will be. The gook wrasslin might seem to be taking over, but it's not actually getting more popular, WWE is just getting LESS popular, so it seems that way.
Wrestling is dead, my man. I've been in the business. Worked with Harley Race at his company. Everyone in the business knows it's done. Like many other /asp/ies, I don't watch the shit anymore and am just here to shitpost.
The pain will be all gone soon.
>>
>>2975417
>>2975425

Shut up tripfag
>>
>>2975188

>NJPW would be dead if it wasn't for WWE keeping wrestling in the mainstream.

>Kenny Omega would be working at fucking Olive Garden serving soups and salads if WWE wasn't selling out arenas.

WWE hasn't done either of these things for about 15 years. Top fucking kek. Even if you are just trolling and aren't an e-drone, there is no doubt that people actually feel this way and are pathetic for doing so.
>>
>>2975425
>What about Indian indy shit and British indy shit?

Indian indy shit = pretending to fake wrestle in shit filled ghettos
British indy shit = pretending to fake wrestle with spins and finger holds
>>
>>2975188
WWE is on a hard decline
NJPW is on a hard rise
So are all indie feds
WWE won't die but good wrestling will win over Jinder and Roman faggotry
>>
What on earth makes you think that the state of wrestling in japan depends on fucking wwe? They are in totally different markets. Good god these ignorant E drones.
>>
BASED NJPW WORKING THIS COMPLETE AND UTTER AUTIST INTO A MANLETTY, AUTISTIC, CRINGEWORTHY RAGE.

I bet ya squealed and screamed as ya threw ya little manlet tantrum ya pinhead
>>
>>2975188
All of NJPW livin in OPs tiny head rent free
>>
>>2975318
This should be a sticky.
>>
based king of sports living in ya hed rent freeee
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.