[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to draw pajeets >forget that poo-in-the-loos don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>try to draw pajeets
>forget that poo-in-the-loos don't have a dime between the 1.3 billion of them
>fail to draw pajeets anyway
>>
Smack down in Toronto tomorrow he is gonna get a massive pop. He is anti America which canada loves and there's s shit ton of indians in Toronto
>>
>try to draw pajeets
>forget they all have access to the internet and can see on jinder's wikipedia page he was born and raised in canada
>>
>>2973868
Canada is smarky as fuck though and they'll all mark for Nippymemer instead
>>
Poos would rather put on their own wrestling shows than watch this shit
>>
>>2973868
>>2973899
He's also Canadian
>>
>>2973927
He also sucks and he's not white
>>
>>2973824
>Be Vince
>Intern tells you that Indians have been holding mock WWE shows and they get millions of views on the YouTube
>See an opportunity
>Strap a rocket to the most indian looking guy on your roster
>Tour hard in India
>Get out drawn by TNA in house shows
>Viewers slump
>Don't see an influx of pajeets
>Don't understand what went wrong

Meanwhile
>Pajeet wrasslin uploads a new video
>Pajeets brother turns on his script that generates millions of views from indian IPs
>All for a pissing contest
>Vince thinks the views are real
>>
>>2973868
He hasn't even been on TV proper since Battleground
>>
>>2973920
I would rather watch Angaar TV than any Jinder or Khali match, desu..
>>
File: 1502139893591.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1502139893591.gif
2MB, 245x245px
>They brought back Khali and booked him in matches before he passed a wellness test
>He isn't cleared to take bumps
>>
Do any if you also realise that the poonation get all WWE PPVs for free on their TVs? What does WWE think, they'll buy the network out of the goodness of their hearts? Especially since there's been 0 shows dedicated to Jinder or anything Indian since his title win.
>>
>>2975919
That's untrue
>>
>>2975923
Present your evidence.
>>
>>2973868
I was at the Montreal house show a few days ago and people were booing him out of oblivion. It didn't help that he was facing Sami Zayn, who's from here.
>>
>>2973895
>all pajeets have access to the internet
>no pajeets have access to working toilets

POTTERY
>>
>>2975902
Are the pajeet wrestlers uploading new videos somewhere?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.