[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest question, to all you guys bragging about Young Buck/Bullet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: goodwill.jpg (208KB, 1360x1836px) Image search: [Google]
goodwill.jpg
208KB, 1360x1836px
Honest question, to all you guys bragging about Young Buck/Bullet Club merchandise being at hot topic, do you wear their shirts out in public. Not to be judgemental but 90% of wrestling shirts are cringe, including WWE. If you wear them in public, how do you respond to people's questions. "That's a unique shirt annon, where is it from?" "NJPW, and ROH, what is that?" "Is that like WWE?" I mean, at least with WWE shirts you are more likely to find another E-Drone out in public, and most normmies will think you're a loser, but trying to explain what NJPW/ROH will make you look like a fag.
>>
>>2973692
i tell my non Mark friends and plebs its from a full contact intense workrate league similar to UFC.

What's great is these shirts look like all the UFC tapout afflication dudebro stuff so i fit in frat boy parties as well as my DnD group.

NJPW has great merch that crossover clicks
>>
Jesus Christ.... E-drones getting worked over NJPW shirts now? Completely threatened over a company picking up some steam. Pathetic.
>>
>>2973754
Holy shit fucking cringe, do you actually say that word salad to normies and think it sounds smart?
>>
>>2973692
I would explain the it's a shirt from an independent wrestling promotion. It's not hard to talk to people if you're not a literal sperg.
>>
>>2973912
my dorm mates call me pretentious but i say its people who arent hipsters. its funny cause they're hipsters so i pretty much inception them. They're marks to me and i love making them mark out . with my own meme speak
>>
Honestly who just approaches people and asks where their shirt is from? If you wear a young bucks shirt or a wwe shirt the only people that are gonna comment are people that know what it is.
>>
>>2973973
This is a legit answer from an adult who actually goes outside. Can confirm.
>>
>>2973913
This
& furthermore, most people are too busy doing what they're doing to give a shit what shirt you're wearing.
>>
>>2973692
Bullet Club shirts just look like some motorcycle club shit or something to normies.. Meanwhile 95% of WWE merchandise is literal cringe. Also who the fuck walks up to someone on the street and asks what their shirt is from? Why is this even a factor? Are you still in high school, OP?
>>
>>2974003
Well if you exchange pleasantries with people some will ask about the clothing you wear
>>
>>2973692
>normie: hey that's a cool shirt, where is that from?
>rasslefag: it's from new japan pro wrestling
>normie: is that some sort of fake wrestling show like wwf?
>rasslefag: *shows normie shibata head butt vid*
>normie: oh so it's like wwe but like ufc?
>rasslefag: actually they are older than ufc *shows him inoki kicking antonio's head in video*
>normie: man... where can i buy that shirt?

every fucking time
>>
>>2973913
>>2973973
Acceptable answers.
>>
>>2974025
BASED
>>
>>2974021
And as long as you're not an autist no one is going to give a shit if it's a wrestling shirt.
>>
>>2974025
And then they actually see spot monkey clowns like the young bucks or kenny omega rather than the awesome jap heavyweights working stiff you first showed them and think you're a massive loser
>>
>>2974066
i also show them the okada vs yano duct tape on feet comedy match and i always get the "this is like old times, man i'm enjoying this" comments
>>
>>2973973
>>2973985
Doubling this confirmation.
>>
>>2973973
uhmmmmmm co-workers making small talk? you've never had a job have you?
>>
>>2974224
I've never had a job where I wear graphic tees to work lmao
>>
File: jWPaPIa.gif (2MB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
jWPaPIa.gif
2MB, 500x255px
>>2974278
Goteem
>>
>>2974278
you never have casual fridays? man that blows, getting to see hot lady co-workers wearing normal clothes once a week is a productivity booster.
>>
>>2974278
Well have you ever go out shopping for groceries? Most cashiers, workers, and some people in line try to make small talk. If you were graphic tees it's not uncommon for someone to notice your shirt and make a comment about it once in awhile.
>>
>>2974330
Never happened in my life and I've been shopping a lot. They always just ask how my day's been and what I'm up to for the rest of it.
>>
>>2974330
i only shop at farmer markets or go to my university's cafeteria on my meal plan
>>
>>2974330
I shop once a week and never have had a cashier ask about my clothes. You're really trying to make this into an issue when it's not one.
>>
most people will just think its a band logo or something
>>
Some people think it looks cool I've seen people wearing them around where I go.
>>
The only comments I get from wearing wrestling shirts is usually from other fans and/or smarks who also get it.

Best is wearing bullet club or aj styles and public and getting to Too Sweet random strangers who are also wearing the shirts.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.