[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Loses most of his matches >Qt 3.14 japs still want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

>Loses most of his matches
>Qt 3.14 japs still want to get his seed

How does this former NXT Jobber do it?
>>
He believed in himself.
>>
>>2972171
He worked his ass off as a young lion and has natural charisma as a babyface.
>>
>>2972171
He's white. Jap women LOVE white dudes since their own men are beta cucks with tiny dicks.
>>
It's called being a white guy in Japan. Anyone can do it. Did you know that in Japan and China businesses will literally "rent" you just to show up to events, be white and speak english? I won't even get into the insane money you can make as a party host if your a white dude. Seriously white privilege is alive and fucking well in Asia.
>>
>>2972187
Well you have to be good looking to. I don't think your average /asp/ie will be drawing dimes based off their whiteness.
>>
>>2972171
Source of this photo?
>>
>>2972245
I took the pic. The lady is my girlfriend.
>>
>>2972187
>It's called being a white guy in Japan. Anyone can do it.
Please tell me there are Elgin fangirls.
>>
>>2972253
Cuck.
>>
File: 200px-Neckbeards.png (51KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Neckbeards.png
51KB, 200x195px
>>2972187
>anyone can do it
>>
>>2972187
What if you're not white?
>>
>>2972237

You're absolutely wrong buddy.

Nip bitches absolutely LOVE white men. Even ugly white men are put on the same level as handsome jap men. A lot has to do with how the Japanese man has been utterly demasculated since the end of WW2. Jap bitches will do tons to get big, strong, decisive, white men. It's shockingly easy to nag these jap sluts.
>>
>>2972171
>IT'S A PLANT
>NJPW IS PAYING HER
>SHE'S A YAKUZA SLAVE
E drones can leave now
>>
File: IMG_2264.jpg (80KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2264.jpg
80KB, 1200x630px
He's not a bad looking guy (no-homo), he should just lose the fuckboi dreads behind though.
>>
File: 1500820978810.jpg (106KB, 724x717px) Image search: [Google]
1500820978810.jpg
106KB, 724x717px
>>2972187
Not true at all, how many times have you been in Japan? I have been there twice.
>>
>>2972245
Based on the filename, it looks like it came from Facebook.
>>
>>2972299
it is true, there is even documentaries about this. Hell, Vice just released one a few months back or so, about white guys being paid thousands, to just talk in front of crowds for 5-10mins, they hire white guys to pretend to be doctors, to deliver speeches on medicine, and so forth. It's not as big as it is in China, but it happens in Japan too.
>>
>>2972171
Who?
>>
>>2972272
The dreads are a part of what sets his look apart though.
>>
File: robinsonsSmoothJuice[1].jpg (64KB, 384x512px) Image search: [Google]
robinsonsSmoothJuice[1].jpg
64KB, 384x512px
>>2972312
>>
>>2972183
>He's white
He's fairly swarthy with nappy hair
>>
>>2972171
Damn, Juice is fuckin based
>>
>>2972187
It has nothing to do with being "white" per say. They appreciate certain Caucasian phenotypes but your average white male is literally a nothing to them
>>
And all that despite his FAS baby facial structure
>>
>>2972171
Based Juice living the good life.
>Imagine preferring to go to WWE
>>
>>2972521
I wonder if Gotch looks at Juice and goes, 'Why the fuck didn't I do that instead of work a 19th century gentlemen gimmick with Aiden English'?
>>
>>2972528
He will probably end up working on Japan one day.

He's NJPW mark after all.
>>
>New Japan takes WWE jobbers and turns them into stars
>WWE takes New Japan stars and turns them into jobbers
>>
>>2972187
Fuck off, thanks to people like you, japanese learning classes are full of autistic and smelly weebs that believe in that bullshit
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.