[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was there a time when a wrestler botched a match to the point

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: Gillberg_bio.png (473KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Gillberg_bio.png
473KB, 900x506px
Was there a time when a wrestler botched a match to the point of breaking the script? Like a failed kickout or something like that. Apart from montreal screwjob because that was scripted.
>>
Yep. Becketty has botched pins twice resulting in an unplanned end to the match
>>
>>2971413
The royal rumble Batista won. Him and Cena both fell out the ring, Vince stormed to the ring and tore his quads in anger before restarting the match
>>
>>2971413

I think Emma won at some NXT TakeOver because someone botched a pin. I don't remember who was at fault.
>>
>>2971424
Lol based Vince staying in character through excruciating pain.
>>
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Steve Austin eliminate himself in the RR '96 and then just went back to the ring like it was nothing?
>>
>>2971428
Becketty
>>
Sasha and Foxy had a mini-feud because Sasha is so shit she didn't manage to keep Alicia's shoulders on the mat for the pin in what was supposed to be a one-off quick match.
>>
>>2971413
Jeff Hardy Victory Road
>>
>>2971413
Kaitlyn eliminated Eve by accident in a battle royal. I don't think it doesn't change much of planned Eve's title run but it added more character to her, and probably Kaitlyn's big push.
>>
>>2971413

Kaitlyn winning the Womens belt for the first time, it was battle royal or something and she and one of the Bellas [spoiler]or atleast i think i was one of the Bellas, might be wrong[/spoiler]fucked up the finish so Kaitlyn ended up winning it by accident
>>
>>2971432
The botch finish was better than the planned one thanks to Batista and Cena improvising instead of losing their shit. The funny thing is that wasn't the first Rumble were the final two eliminated each other at the same time. Bret Hart and Let Luger eliminated each other but that was scripted and they had both of them face Yokozuna at WM in singles matches
>>
>>2971469
>Making Yoko work 2 matches in one show
What the FUCK was Vince thinking?
>>
>>2971433
You're referring '97 but that was planned.
>>
>>2971438
Wasn't she legit knocked out from the corner splash though?
>>
>>2971421
>>2971438
You're obsessed pinhead. Get help
>>
>>2971424
That was a spot you moron
>>
>>2971469
Also based refs did a pretty good acting there
>>
>>2971424
That was legit fucked, whenever the re-air the match on RR promos, they edit it out like it didn't happen at all.
>>
Yoko v Bret Hart

Yoko went into the closing sequence 5 mins too early and MrFuji wasnt ready
>>
HC Holly winning the hardcore battle royal and title at WM 2000. Crash was supposed to retain but they fucked up the timing and the time didn't run out before 3 count as was supposed to happen.
>>
>>2971553
Yeah, it was awesome! The lights were on, but nobody was home.

It was also the last time Emma won a match. Maybe she needs to go into business for herself more often!
>>
Maven eliminating Undertaker.
>>
>>2971433
I do know Austin once was supposed to be in the final 4 but fucked up and got eliminated.
>>
>>2971413
If I remember correctly, Sheamus` first World title was an accident. Him and Cena were supposed to go through tables simultaneously but only Cena went through. Was quite a shocker, I think Sheamus had only be around for 6 months or less at that point.
>>
>>2971454

does getting higher than a helium balloon before your match count as a botch?
>>
>>2974812
Ive always been unsure of this, but if it were true, Sheamus definitely did it on purpose. Like fuck, missing that table was less likely than hitting it.
>>
>>2971413
I remember watching an online video where some guy was talking about watching a tag match that included a worker who was legit autistic, and was meant to lose, but he went full autist, the other team couldn't pin him or get him to tap. Apparently the crowd went wild for it and in the end I think they just let the guy win.

Might have been Al Snow talking about it? I think he was giving a class at a school about getting heat.
>>
>>2975469
If Al Snow was throwing shade about autism that's a pretty ironic video.
>>
>>2971565
BexBitch SEETHING
>>
>>2971460
>>2971461
Hivemind
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.