[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: rybackchampion.jpg (80KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
rybackchampion.jpg
80KB, 720x720px
GOAT
>>
>>2970630
he looks 10 years older
>>
The Bingo-Hall Stopper
>>
>my local shindy that mostly works childrens' birthday parties
>>
I bet even in a high school gym begets crickets
>>
I'm not trying to be funny, but is that actually Ryback? It looks like a fucking action figure
>>
Looks like a Neanderthal
>>
Wow, I didn't know there were so many CM Shills on this bored, Ryback is based, stop hating
>>
JUST
>>
>>2970853
Go home phil
>>
>>2970630

His head has the shape of a dick
>>
WWE is dying without The 'Bak

When will Vince rehire him and give him the WWE title he always deserved?
>>
>AND THE NEW..... ROCK AND ROLL WRESTLING CHAMPION OF THE WORRRRRRRRRLD

JUST
>>
Does he have a WAW pic yet?
>>
>>2971134
CMBack
>>
>>2970630
looks like hes full on the juice now
>>
>>2970630
Thats a pretty cool toy
>>
>>2970850
Fuck off Ryan
>>
What fucking belt is that!? Why hasn;t he gone to ROH or NJPW or anywhere else,what the fuck has he been doing?
>>
>>2970630
he worked 2 shows near Sydney, Australia over the weekend where he won this worthless belt and no one gave a shit.

meanwhile Will Ospreay won the PWA title in Sydney and announced he was moving to Australia
>>
That pointy dome
>>
>>2972381

He has a reputation of being difficult to work with and both those companies have other wrestlers already that do his style better. Also I think he charges a frankly ridiculous figure for appearances.
>>
>>2970630
Is that a wax figure?
>>
>>2970630
the fuck is going on with his head? did they chope out half of his brain? its a fucking cone
>>
>Big Guy killin it on the indies
>>
Isn't Rock and Roll wrestling that shitty car by promotion in the Dakotas and western MN?

Buck Zumhoff and his daughter used to come into the Coborn's I worked at while I was in college. He was such a weirdo.
>>
>>2972381
RoH and NJPW wouldn't want that shitter lmfao
>>
>>2972449
A literal pinhead
>>
>>2972468
Brainlets when will they learn?
>>
>>2972443
He still charge 5k per appearance? No wonder he's only wrestled a handful of times in the last few months.
>>
File: fmm.png (25KB, 422x66px) Image search: [Google]
fmm.png
25KB, 422x66px
I recommend his book "Wake Up! It's Feeding Time". It really gave me motivation to get out there and be something more than I am, almost done with it. Probably going to get some official Big Guy merchandise (protein shaker, t shirt, maybe more) on his site called Feed Me More since this book makes me want to get in shape. Not even memeing it's a good book, like it says it gives you motivation and insight on how to succeed in the game of life, like Ryback. WWE really dropped the ball on this guy but he keeps doing his thing, on his own terms. You have to admire that.
>>
>>2972738
hi pat
>>
>>2970630
>N-n-nobody books Ry....

Just goes to show how much you Feed Me Morons actually know.
>>
>>2970630
Look at his dumb head. It's like a pistachio nut
>>
>>2973164
he's working in bingo halls ya pinhead!
>>
>>2973220

>t. a Feed me Moron.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.