[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me out here bros, I'm tempted to get a replica belt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: big gold belt.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
big gold belt.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
Help me out here bros, I'm tempted to get a replica belt for my dorm, me and all my roommates are big wrestling fans, but I'm not sure which one. It seems dumb to spend 300+ on a fake belt, but it also seems dumb to not get a world title replica. Which one should I cop?
>>
File: MILLION DOLLARS.jpg (149KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
MILLION DOLLARS.jpg
149KB, 1000x1000px
Is there really any other option
>>
>>2969621
holy shit I did not consider that, my only concern is the stones falling off. Thank you buddy.
>>
>>2969621
/thread

OP, you better deliver. This is your only option
>>
>>2969613
WCW Big Gold is the GOAT, this nigga has a 20 minute video about it but I'm not watching that shit https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=65CBNTqBwQw
>>
Big Gold, Winged Eagle, or the Attitude Era belt.
>>
>>2969624
1) The stones will fall off

2) buy a commemorative belt. Regular size, but made of plastic so they're lighter and cheaper. You can get big gold for like 180
>>
File: blue belt.jpg (200KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
blue belt.jpg
200KB, 1001x1001px
I dig the look of this one, and I bet it's not the replica most people go for. I still gotta pitch the idea to my roomies and consult with them.
>>
>>2969621
fpbp
>>
Big Gold is the only answer friend.
>>
>>2969632

are they chipping in?
>>
>>2969676
They are now, shouldn't be too bad splitting it between the four of us, we are gunna do that prediction thing for who gets it like the WhatCulture guys.
>>
>>2969613
Just buy the $100 toys r us current wwe championship. It's made from the same mold as the $500 real replica titles and is the same size but it's made of high quality plastic instead of any metal
>>
File: IWGP.jpg (69KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
IWGP.jpg
69KB, 600x338px
imagine not getting the most precious belt in the history of our great sport
>>
>>2969694

its out of stock, also sort of looks like shit tbqh senpai
>>
>>2969703
I would if I knew where to buy a decent replica.
>>
>>2969613
You're the Jannetty if you're going to spend hundreds of dollars on a belt that your "friends" probably won't actually care about.
>>
>>2969621
My friends has a replica of this. The quality is shit.
I'd stay away from anything with jewels. The one he let me borrow lost like 3 while I was at raw.
>>
>>2969708

ebay has some Heavyweight IWGP belts. Not sure about Jr. Heavyweight
>>
>>2969713
They're all into it and we're gunna split the cost four ways. Also there is no Jannetty, we are more like the spirit squad.
>>
>>2969705
Just tryna save you money senpai
>>
File: dscn1002.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
dscn1002.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
correct answer
>>
Well gang we put it to a vote, taking everything into consideration from belt aesthetic, to the quality and legitimacy of the replica, to the prestige of the title. We are going with the WCW heavyweight championship, we figured it's recognizable and timeless. Thanks for everyone's input, we would've gotten an IWGP heavyweight belt if there was a reputable source to get one from.
>>
>>2969742

http://www.ebay.com/itm/IWGP-Heavyweight-Championship-Title-Belt-Adult-Size-/132273997753?hash=item1ecc2507b9:g:h1AAAOSw3lFZeHHM
>>
>>2969781
Well shit, thanks man.
>>
>>2969789

actually maybe not since he has no feedback rating, and the other guy does
>>
>>2969789
>Country/Region of Manufacture: Pakistan
Don't fund terrorists
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.