[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Catching up on G1, finally. Goddamn I forgot how good Ibushi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: ibushinaito.jpg (75KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
ibushinaito.jpg
75KB, 600x400px
Catching up on G1, finally. Goddamn I forgot how good Ibushi is. This was incredible.
>>
>>2969415
Yeah he's having a great tournament. His match with Tanahashi the other night was awesome.
>>
>>2969519
Can't wait. I got something like 13 fucking shows I gotta get through before I get to the finals.
>>
>>2969415
My favorite match so far even with the double finish at the end.
>>
>>2969528
desu that's a trope I wish was used just a little bit more often, particularly in WWE which almost never seems to use it even though it's a very simple, effective way to get a guy over in defeat.
>>
>>2969415
I didn't know they had intergender matches.
>>
Id give it 4.5 snowflakes
>>
>>2969532
I can understand that reasoning, but they did such a good job getting to the first that it felt tacked on.
>>
Ibushi is in such ridiculous shape
>>
It was a total spotfest with no psychology or structure. How does Naito get up and hit two Destinos after being on the receiving end of a second rope German suplex and a second rope Piledriver? It was a fast-food match; okay but no real substance to it. ***1/2 stars at best.

Both of them are overrated trash who should of stayed in the junior division.
>>
>>2969522
good look m8. even if you're only watching the G1 matches, that's a lot of wrestling to get through to be caught up for the finals shows before the finale
>>
>>2970418
>no psychology or structure

t. only watched it via Twitter GIFs
>>
>>2970545
I watched the whole thing. I've watched every G1 tournament since 2009.
>>
>>2970553
So you don't even have ignorance as your excuse for saying that dumbass remark?
>>
>>2970581
Explain how it was dumb? And how that wasn't just your average junior style spotfest?

We have different opinions, deal with it.
>>
>>2970606
Yeah, and we can all call out shit opinions.

Naito spelled out the story of the match before it even happened, you dense shithead.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.