[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In the (real) main event Hogan vs Rock >In the midcard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

>In the (real) main event
Hogan vs Rock

>In the midcard
Stevetty vs Scott Halletty w/ Nashetty

The Rock vs Hogan and the Jannetty of Rock and Austin vs the Jannetties of the nWo on the same night. Pretty ironic.

Did any night prove who the real stars are more than WM 18?
>>
I always thought Austin got offered the match before the Rock, which would make Rock the Jannnetty?
>>
Austin turned down a match with Hogan because he knew Hogan would out pop him. Wolfpac put together a great video about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ64sC12CDw
>>
>>2968576

>Thinks Hall & Nash were "Jannettys"
They were signed to huge downside guaranteed limited date contracts. Jannettys don't get those type of deals.

>Thinks Austin was a "Jannetty"
As someone has already stated, he was offered match against Hogan first & turned it down.

All you've proven is you don't know what a "Jannetty" is.

Also possible 18+ or you just know nothing about por wrestling.
>>
>>2968725
Wolfcuc promoting his own videos again here.
LOL

Fact: WWF won over WCW because Austin was more popular than Hogan, while the latter sank the company.

Now have fun sperging out and trying to rewrite history. Nothing is ever going to change. Austin at peak was more over than Hogan ever was.
>>
>>2968725
Yeah, that's a great video by BASED Wolfy

>>2968742
Oh yeah it had nothing to do with WWF having a better business infastructre or a multitude of other reasons, it was just "uh...Austin was more popular than Hogan" ...you fucking dumbass.
>>
>>2968714
This.

Based Austin doing his best to help pathetic losers Nash and Hall get a paycheck.
>>
>>2968804
Wrestling Observer [2/28/02]
Sources claim Austin was outspoken backstage for his dislike of face-pops the nWo received when making their entrances, bringing out spray paint, & "Rocky Sucks" chants returning loud & clear in the arena's during the Rock/Hogan promo.

Off The Record with Michael Landsberg [12/26/02]
“Vince had a problem with people cheering me, & that doesn't have to be a problem because they're going to start cheering Nash & Hall even though we're the bad guys, guys like Rock & Austin have to be able handle that, sometimes that gets out of perspective, they can't handle it.” - Hulk Hogan

A CLUE. GET ONE. PLZ.
>>
>>2968768
Wolfcuc pls.

Making excuses for WCW.
Nobody gives a shit anymore.

Not Nash, nor Hogan, nor Hall. They lost and they are fine with it.

Austin is the greatest of all times, everyone knows it.
>>
>>2968808
>copy+pasting literal lies from one and a half decades ago
>anything more than underscoring how pathetic you are

LMAO
>>
>>2968841
>Austin GOAT
Flair, Savage, Hogan, Rock

LMAO, Austin isn't household name as much as fans like to pretend he is

and what is with your obsession with calling everyone on here Wolfcuc? rent free...
>>
>>2968857
just accept being BTFO and wave white flag, i just fucked your ass
>>
>>2968714
Jannetties are presented with the world, and screw it all up. Steve Austin will forever be a ham and egger who leeched off the success of the nWo, and went right back to being one as soon as the WWE nWo was killed off by Austin being a Jannetty.
>>
>Time it took to win 1st World title
Rock = 3+ years
Nash = 4 years
Hogan = 7 years
Austin = 8+ years

Janetty = Austin
>>
>>2968742
based wolfpac working ya into a spluttering seething mess of a "man" crying "wolfy stop b-btfoing m-me please!!!!"
>>
WWE PPVs that both Hogan and Austin had matches on:

WrestleMania 18- Hogan/Rock in one of the most iconic matches ever. Austin in a throwaway midcard match.
Backlash 02- Hogan in main event winning WWE Championship. Austin in a snoozer with Undercarder
Judgment Day 02- Hogan in main event. Austin in midcard in a handicap match
Austin gets sick of being BTFO by Hogan so he takes his ball and goes home.
No Way Out 03- Hogan in main event with Rock. Austin in a comedy match
WrestleMania 19- Hogan and Vince steal the show. Austin is carried by Rocky.

Hogan>Austin
>>
>>2968841
>Austin is the greatest of all times, everyone knows it.
Not even Austin believes that. Even Rock is better than him.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.