[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I didn't expect this to happen at Summerslam, or ever in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: shinsukay.jpg (8KB, 215x234px) Image search: [Google]
shinsukay.jpg
8KB, 215x234px
I didn't expect this to happen at Summerslam, or ever in fact but I am certainly fucking happy about it, god I can't wait to watch him defend the strap at Mania against Styles
>>
>he doesn't know
>>
File: Baron_Corbin_1.jpg (82KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
Baron_Corbin_1.jpg
82KB, 533x800px
>>2968366
nothing personel, kid...
>>
>>2968369
I know that fatboy has MITB but Vince is committing financial suicide if he has him cash in at Summerslam, even moreso than pooboy having the title, I would think that Vince at least has a spec of intelligence and leave SmackDown alone and have his big man fantasy run wild on RAW instead.
>>
>>2968374
Fuck Corbin, he is a fat pedophile, if he cashes in on Shinsuke I am switching to New Japan full-time if this happens but I can say with 90% certainy at least Vince wants to make money somewhat.
>>
>>2968375
yeah because they can't have a feud right? nakamura can win it back next month

>>2968378
Fuck off njpw shill
>>
>>2968391
>nakamura can win it back next month
classic 50/50 booking, you should be writing for WWMeme
>>
>>2968366
>a Jap being WWE champion before Vince dies

O eye'm laffin
>>
>>2968401
He is paid 500k more than Deanetty

He is guaranteed to be WWE Champion even if he is a flop on the main roster already

That's why the older indy darlings like him, AJ and Joe are instantly on the main event
>>
>>2968378
You bet your ass he's cashing in. They are going to have a program until about rumble so Shinsuke and AJ can have the Mania program.
>>
>>2968366
He will hold it for 5 minutes at Summerslam and never touch it again.
>>
>>2968425
>Nakamura wins at SummerSlam
>Corbin cashes in and takes the title
>They feud with Corbin as champ until Nak wins it back at Survivor Series
>AJ wins the Rumble.

I mean, I'm not gonna say I DON'T want that.
>>
Jinder is going to retain at Summerfest because they need him for the 9/11 Raw to talk about how terrible America is and for Cena to beat him for #17
>>
>>2968446
Also the India tour that same month. He isn't dropping any time soon.
>>
>>2968465
There is no India tour I think.
https://in.bookmyshow.com/sports/wwe-live-india-tickets/
That was reported cause they thought they were going back after last year. But they are not.
>>
>>2968425
>Having Corbin as champion until the Rumble.

RATINGS KINO
>>
>>2968366
Why do they think it's a good idea to put the belt on him? The guy literally can't cut a promo, aren't you required to sell matches on the mic twice as much when you're the champ
>>
>>2968495
>Jinder is champ.
Cena is gone and they don't let Randy near the title soon.
Jinder has noone who can carry him as top heel.
Nakamura/Corbin is the better fued.
>>
>>2968437
>Nakamura wins at SummerSlam
>Corbin cashes in and takes the title
>They feud with Corbin as champ until Nak wins it back at Survivor Series
>AJ wins the Rumble.
>AJ beats Nakamura at Mania

id watch this plan. gonna be great
>>
Nakamura is definitely gonna be WWE champ within the year, so I wouldn't be too surprised if he won at Summerslam. But didn't they want Mahal as a champion for the India house shows?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.