[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Against all odds, I have hyped myself up for Summerslam. I think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: ortondown_p1sofe.jpg (95KB, 680x440px) Image search: [Google]
ortondown_p1sofe.jpg
95KB, 680x440px
Against all odds, I have hyped myself up for Summerslam. I think Vince is going to pull off some really desperate shit just to get people talking about WWE again. I can't wait.
>>
their ace in the hole last year was giving orton a beating. it didnt work then and whatever bland shit they've got ready for this year will make the crowd go just as mild. NJPW is the future, faggot
>>
>>2966801
Poor E drone.
>>
>>2966804
It did work. That Summerslam ending got people talking, and Y2J confronting Lesnar kept people talking.
>>
>>2966805
I literally spend 999 yen a month just to watch Naito. Fuck off with your console war bullshit.
>>
>>2966810
and the ratings continued the plummet. nice try e drone. the only people talking where the geriatrics that make up their dwindlign audience.
>>
>>2966813
>e drone
There's that word again.
>>
>>2966801
Fucking mark.
>>
Doubt it. I always tell myself this also and am always let down. Nothing interesting happens anymore. I've given up
>>
>>2967111
I can't give up. There is too much talent in the roster and a lot of them will be there in ten years when Vince isn't.
I will say that it is fucked up that I go into WWE shows thinking "let's see if Owens can survive another week in WWE" rather than "let's see what Kevin Owens does this week."
>>
>>2966805
>someone enjoys WWE and is genuinely excited for a PPV
E DRONE SPOTTED XDD
>>
>>2966801
God... imagine if... BARON CORBIN CASHED IN ON SHINSUKE NAKAMURA WHEN HE WINS? Holy shit, the WWE Universe would be shaking - a face denied his crowning moment? They'll never see it coming...

Or wait, what if... Roman reigns manages to beat not only Braun Strowman and Samoa Joe but the beast Brock Lesnar!?!? Woah!!!

And oh my god you know what would be surprising... What if Kevin Owens after losing attacked Shane McMahon to set up a match for Wrestlemania in 8 months. Man that would be crazy.

Maybe... just maybe.... perhaps Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins new relationship will EXPLODE and they'll actually fight each other! Man I wouldn't see that coming.
>>
>>2967148
The announcers won't sell it as well as you do though.
>Baron Corbin's music hits
>Mild to high pop depending on crowd mood
>*silence*
>Todd: Uh-oh.
>JBL: A Summerslam moment in the making.
>*more silence*
>>
>>2966801
> I think Vince is going to pull off some really desperate shit just to get people talking about WWE again

He won't. He doesn't give a shit because his army of enablers keep telling him that dwindling live crowds and declining TV ratings "don't matter" because merchandising is doing okay.
>>
>>2966801
>being so new he thinks desperate Vince is a good thing
>>
>>2966812
You mad because no one responds to your threads, faggot?
>>
>>2967148
>corbin actually costs nakamura the match, then cashes in on jinder
>shield reforms and turns heel, helping roman win the universal title
>shane screws aj
>>
>>2967561
Yeah attitude era wasn't a good thing at all right? fucking faggot
>>
>>2967579
>shield reforms and turns heel, helping roman win the universal title
This will be the best outcome, Seth and Dean win the tag titles then help Roman get the UNV title as all 3 turn heel and run Raw as a dominating again, maybe add a new member from NXT that isn't called up yet like Mandy Rose
>>
>>2967148
Shinsuke won't win, corbin will cash in like seth did. They'll want to build hype for shinsuke as champ.
>>
>>2967889
Mandy Rose in a sexy SWAT outfit - I'd be down for that!

(as long as she stripped it off to her slutty ring gear after)
>>
The Hardys are going broken and that's it.
>>
>get people talking

Even if it happens, the buzz will disappear after a week at most. It's the age of the internet, that's just how it works. Wrestling will never be talked about as much as it was over a decade ago.
>>
>>2967670
You mean the company direction Vince was dragged kicking-and-screaming into by people who don't have a creative role in the company anymore?

>>2967579
>>2967889
>>>/trash/
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.