[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sacrifices an entire industry to get women's wrestling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 3H.jpg (58KB, 1003x564px) Image search: [Google]
3H.jpg
58KB, 1003x564px
>sacrifices an entire industry to get women's wrestling over for his daughters future careers

Is Tripletty the GOAT dad?
>>
>>2965741
don't give him credit for that. he's just doing the diversity shuffle that's killing every single company right now.
>>
>>2965741
He's still trying to get a son.
>>
File: triple kike.jpg (267KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
triple kike.jpg
267KB, 2048x1536px
WYMYN RASSLIN, FEMINISM AND DIVERSITY!
>>
File: blissnose.jpg (83KB, 512x958px) Image search: [Google]
blissnose.jpg
83KB, 512x958px
>>2966117
>>2965741
A shekel for a good goy
>>
>>2966426
>>2966117
>>2966100
Based HHH working the alt right dweebs
>>
>>2966105
Can't he pretend Seth Rollins is his son by just marrying him to one of his daughters?
>>
>>2965741
The entire point of the """wehminz revalution""" was to try to build the division up enough to feed to Honda Housey when she's done with UFC
>>
>>2966435
GTFO turddit
>>
>>2966778
I have a feeling they might have Ronda Poosey main event Wrestlemania with some bitch from womyn's roster(so they finally have womyn main event WM which would be another mistake just like the first womyn HIAC and first womyn MITB) just because Ronda is a big name and a draw even after getting BTFO by that literally who from UFC
>>
>>2966852
HIAC was a mistake for a two reasons:
no promoting it as being first women main eventing PPV before that - they decided to let it go on last just before the day of
and not ending the feud there with Sasha winning in her hometown fuck, the pop would have been huge and people would have gone home happy
I know Vince is doing TV for people at home, but lately people are not booing heels, but the company that thinks its still 80s, eventho it was Vince himself who completely killed heel/face dynamic in the first place
>>
>>2966878
NO
Womyn HIAC was a mistake because it had women in it
Women have no place in that type of match, they make it look like shit and throw shit on its legitimacy. They struggled to break tables and couldn't do it. The only good thing out of that match was Sasha's ass cheeks
>>
>>2966435
I am a Jew you dumbass. I am happy for my people to succeed goyim.
>>
>>2966884
I don't agree with you. This was the first match of it type they were in. And they are not used to doing spots on the fly. Charlotte should have powerbombed Sasha through the table at the end and then Natural Selectioned her. She panicked.
How many times those two were in a match like that in their careers? Of course they will fuck it up. That's the thing. It was the first time, now when its time comes again, they will do better.

But the worst thing as I said was not having this be the last match between those two and not having Sasha win in her hometown. People would forgive the botches if they went home with a good feeling at the end of the show.
>>
>>2965741
Aurora Rose Levesque will be the first female WWE Universal World Heavyweight champion, going over Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania 40.
>>
>>2966888
All Jews should be killed including babies
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.